chapter 13

TYLERS POV

TYLERS POV

I texted Isla about it and she suggested I do what she was going to do with me stitch her mouth shut, stitch her eyes open and then stab her which she wanted to do to me.

I agreed I needed to fake an invitation that was sent out for the ball.

"Tyler come downstairs" I hear someone say

"Whats up," I ask as I reach the end of the stairs

I and others are going somewhere on the 15 " Vincent says

"Ok how long are you going to be gone for" I replied

"Till about 7:40 were leaving at 6ish also you're starting your new school in a few days you can go now," Vincent says

"ok," I say, the event starts at 6:00 pm. The drive is about half an hour. I saw "my brothers " while I was changing it to have my name. so I'm planning to get there at 6:50.

I saw how my brothers looked and made my own, I went through his stuff while he was out after seeing there names on the list. 

I got my suits, the one Kaden got me and my old one.

I need to ask Isla for a blueprint of the house. I'm killing dad by bringing him in after I kill her and stab him through the heart.

I then decided to go through my files on my phone to see who that person I bumped into turns out I killed his child oops.

I called Isla asking her to send me a format of the house so I can get out without anyone noticing me

I  called Isla asking her to send me a format of the house so I can get out without anyone noticing me

(ignore the fact it has April )

i get my suits the one Kaden got me and my old one.

this is how the place with the ball looks.

I CHANGED THE DATE ITS IN SEPTEMBER 15 AND ALSO THE SCHOOL STARTED IN LATE AUGUST (THE 22) HE STARTS SCHOOL ON THE SIXTH OF SEPTEMBER

I CHANGED THE DATE ITS IN SEPTEMBER 15 AND ALSO THE SCHOOL STARTED IN LATE AUGUST (THE 22) HE STARTS SCHOOL ON THE SIXTH OF SEPTEMBER. ITS THE 3TH.