Notes that will be deleted later?

Hi Kat here so... Yeah sorry not new chap. I know I know you all hate this so I'll cut to the chase. I forgot my own fanfic... I'm not a writer, so I have no clue what I'm doing, but it's fun to think up stuff to write. Sooo with that said I'm going to go find my old Journals cause life just wants to hit you when your down.

(hint of wtf happens when you have to much she-it in your own plate that is called life in hell then finally getting out said hell only to realize that you never know what true hell is until you try getting something called a job... -_-#)

So I'll try to keep my promise on completing this story and maybe just maybe making a fem harry potter or twins Potter or even twin lily evens? Yeah I have been trying to find some fanfic of fem harry potter that fell in love with Draco (of all people) and of course twin lily evens fell in love with severus snape (again of all people). But do not hate me when I say this...

The fanfic I have in mine will have me or an oc/reader reborn as fem harry potter or twin of harry potter the same will go for twin of Lily evens.

So with that being said I hope you all are being safe in this 2020 of years full of crazy!?! And I love you all for reading this if you did here have a cookie or more 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

This Kat is out- ;)