Here comes the Clique (Again)

Disclaimer- Do not read this book if you haven't read the first book. It's just 10 chaoter approxamitely so give it a read and this too. So like I did for Parallel game I am gonna put a cast here too. To help the new readers connect and to make me feel like i am infact restarting. So here we go... Read until the end as you wait for it!

shubhzz_luv as Shubhiksha(Welcome back bro)

A tamil girl living in Hyderabad. A typical pretty teen, she loves to dress up, try different makeovers and put up insta stories. She is a graduate in viscom. She is crazy, adventurous and yeaning for thrills, but, at the same time she can be sensible and practical. She loves fast beats but is a love sick puppy. the things she loves the most are precisely Romance and Anirudh.

Angelina_Ani as Angelina (Waiting for your re-entry akka)

A tamil girl living in Hyderabad. She is a natural Diva. She is a great writer and a psychology graduate. She is the most sensible, brave and practical one of the group but is also fun loving and crazy. She is very understanding and protective. She hates disputes and is obviously an Anirudhian.

sadhubhai as Sadhana (*cough cough*)

A boyish, brave and insane girl. The one who gets the group into trouble most of the time. She is the most adventurous of the group and is always up to soemthing to the dismay of the other two. She aspires to be a director. She is a neutral when it comes to music.

The three things these people love are 

1~Food

2~ Badminton

3~Thalapathy Vijay

MizzInkedRose as Nadhana (Hope you enjoy this one Nandhu)

A UK based NRI. She is a professional photographer and loves to travel. She is beautiful and friendly. She is scared of ghosts. She loves thrilling romance. She is a huge fan of Anirudh and Vijay.  She doesn't love make up but loves to dress up.

 Pranith (uhm.. I am just gonna leave it here)

He is a graduate in agriculture science and is a friend of Sadhana.

docvaishu26 as Vaishnavi(kudos to best friends who create an accout just for us and never use it -_-)

She is an artist and also a friend of  Sadhana.

Thalapathy Vijay as himself (it's been almost an year and I am still smiling at this)

He is the Thalapathy of the Souht Indian Cinema. A king really! He has a heart of gold. He is a family man. A reserved person until he gets to know you. He is friendly, kind and down to earth.

Director Atlee as himself (same as the previosu one)

A very talented director who is also down to earth and kind. He loves his family and is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay

And a painting.... 0_0 (my painting to be precise...)

P

P.S.  To all my characters.... I know we have all changed over time. This was a year ago it would be anlie if I saidwe are all the same. We went through a lot that made us and broke us. But we are here now, still kicking and in a way more matured. I can't change the characters in the book all of a sudden and I don't want to. I won't  include all the negative changes that happened to us and so I can't include the positive ones either. Let this book be a memory of the days we had under a young sun. 

(and this includes my painting too... becasue it is currently stashed in a file in a dusty shelf in a locked room in my school, far away from me T_T)

Thank you to all the lovely readers who read the same thing again... (I couldn't change their characters.)

So this is a horror story and because it has such a splendid cast *coughs once* there will be comedy too. 

I can't wait to restart this book.

Hope you will all support me through this!

The End! (Thank you for reading until here)

Meet you in the next chapter