Coach Cyan

I am Coach Cyan and my E7 will be called Vipers. We will be coined as Team Cyan Vipers.

Cyan is the color halfway between blue and green on the color wheel. Cyan is a restful, calming color that symbolizes relaxation. Paired with Viper, any snake who possesses venom, then my team will be one hell'a calm serpents who crawl their way to this season's Finale.

On writing, I'm not much fan of highfalutin words. I prefer simple yet semantically-beautiful words that fits the corresponding scene, emotion, and idea. So don't expect me to be impressed by your bombastic out-of-this-world words.

On genre, I am a humor fanatic. Humor with lessons to be exact. Tragic is also my thing, not because I want to cry but because I want to treasure the lessons.

On One Shots, what I wanted to see in a One Shot are these things: Story, Lesson, and Entertainment Value/Emotion. You can emit the last 2 but never the first one. What I want to read is an OS, not a reflection paper. Stories with a lot of emotions is an off thing for me. I need to see the story line clearly.

On being a Nazi, well, as much as I want to Nazi every OS, I just can't. Simply because there is no perfect grammar, sentence structure, and the like (we all know this), but I still wish to see clean and formal stories, not the "Mema" ones.

So yeah. I am Coach Cyan, head of Team Cyan Vipers, encouraging you to become one of my E7 Vipers.

———

"Want to crawl your way in to the finale? Then choose Team Cyan Vipers and be part of my Epic 7!"

- Coach Cyan