Truly, Madly, Deeply.

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my waist, I took a deep breath and let it out before turning around. My legs slid in between his, warmth spread through my body making my arms grow goosebumps. I nuzzled my head into his neck breathing him in, he smelt like a warm Christmas day.

Never in my life have I would ever imagine having an amazing boyfriend like Liam, I always thought of things like this, even the simple things, just laying down and enjoying each others company, conversations about anything and nothing, being each others warmth. I would have never thought I would have a boyfriend who would do this, and then Liam came along. I remember it took about two months for Liam to hold my hand and another month for us to finally kiss. The time we kissed was so awkward and strange, Liam had told Niall that we hadn't kiss yet and Niall took it in his hands to make it happen.

"Madison!" I heard someone yell my name, my eyes widened to the voice I heard. I looked up from my phone and looked at the mirror seeing Niall pulling Liam into the studio.

I stood up and walked over to them, "no, no, no, you guys can't be here. I'm gonna get fired." I said pushing them out of the room.

"Exactly Niall, let's not bother her now, we don't want to get her fired." Liam said grabbing Niall's wrist and trying to pull him away, but Niall pulled him back and raised his eyebrow at him, Liam sighed and turned to me, "Niall has something to tell you." Liam said stepping back and looking at Niall.

I was so confused with everything that was happening, and for sure, I knew I was going to get fired for the best job I have. I looked at Niall telling him to hurry up with whatever the hell he wanted to tell me, Niall looked back at Liam and mouth something to him, they had a small argument before Sally came out, "Madison, we need you for the next shoot."

I looked at her and nodded, "I'll be there in a minute." I said looking at Niall telling him to hurry up with his shenanigans.

"Liam!" Niall complained. "Do it before I tell her why we're here."

"Why are you here?" Sally asked confused.

We all looked at Liam so he could explain while his eyes were on Niall. Niall groaned, "Madison, Liam want's to-"

"Niall, let's go before we get Madison in trouble." Liam said grabbing Niall's wrist again.

Niall grunted, "Liam wants to kiss you."

"Niall!" Liam yelled.

"Madison and Sally we need you guys on set." One of the light people came and told Sally and I.

"Madison just kiss him." Niall said.

"Babe, I'm sorry we even came, I don't mean to get you in troubl-" I grabbed Liam's wrist and stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips on his, he came for a kiss and he'll leave with one. I left my lips lingering on his soft ones for a while before I pulled away, "I'm sorry it's like this, but I have to go back to work." I said before Sally grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the photo-shoot.

I smiled thinking about the time we kissed, it was strange his lips were firm and soft, but hard and scared. I think it was pretty obvious he didn't feel comfortable coming to my job and kissing me in front of his best friend and mine. Niall always tells us to thank him when he sees us kiss, but I want to punch him in the face, it was one of the strangest and weirdest first kisses I've ever had, but in all honestly I wouldn't ask for a different one.

I pressed my lips on Liam's temple before getting up and going down the stairs, I took off my tank top and slipped into one of Liam's big t-shirts making myself more comfortable. I walked into the kitchen and began searching for some coffee, I looked through all the cabins but couldn't find anything, so it came to my final conclusion; Coffee ice cream. I grabbed the tub of ice cream and a spoon and began walking back up the stairs. I saw Liam on his phone with his back against the head board, he looked up from his phone and looked at me with a smile on his face. "Morning." I said sitting on the bed, "I would've brought coffee but there wasn't any, so I got the closest thing to it." I smiled as I passed him the tub of Ben and Jerry's.