Chapter 7- What?!

A/N! Hehe might do another chapter don't get ur hopes up though! Remember to put ideas for our 1k reads! TYSMMM! (Art not mine full credit to the talented artist who drew this!) (short chapter btw TwT sowwy author chan is tired 😴)

"What?" He whispered. "The hell..." he finished.
You flinched as he looked you dead in the eyes, scanning your face for any emotion. You couldn't fight back, he had figured out a secret that nobody even your cats knew! You took this moment to cover yourself up, remover yourself from the spikes and say quietly, "I only needed to escape... I'll be in my room." You hesitated waiting to see if he'd stop you, but he just stood there watching you as you bolted towards the room you now called home. You shut yourself in there crying, for what seemed like hours until you heard a knock at your door.
"May I come in?" A voice called. It was Chrollo's, but for some reason you didn't feel frightened by him, besides that wasn't the big deal here anyways..
"Uh sure.." you responded, wiping away tears and walking over to open the door to let Chrollo in.
He stepped in and looked shocked at your state putting a hand on your shoulder, and leading you on to your rickey bed. You heard a spring snap as you both sat down.
"I- I'm so sorry y/n".. he stuttered looking over at you, looking at your tear stained face quietly.
"No it's fine.. I don't really feel like talking about it right now.." you answered only wishing you had worn a better shirt to sleep last night and how if you did none of this would of happened.
"It's ok.. I understand, but please when your ready, we'll be ready to okay?" He said giving you his first genuine smile you had ever seen. Even if it was a small one it was still a smile!
When he left you were shocked.. and thought before going to bed well... maybe it isn't Sooo badd being here.. better than home anyways.
-Time skip brought to you by chrollos nen fishes-
You had spent days in that room, only going out to go bathroom. On your first day in the room, someone knocked on your
Door and you had let them in, genuinely surprised at who it was, because right in front of you, stood the one and only virgin man feitan porter. He had food in his hands.
And every day after that, he had brought you food without a word.. even though no words were spoke, you felt as though you were closest with the guy than you were anyone else in the troupe...
On the fifth day, you had mustered up enough courage to come out, only to run back in for you had saw phinks walking down the hall jerking off to a porno magazine...
Finally on day seven you walked in on the troupe eating lunch.. all conversation stopped. Phinks dropped his piece of sushi hanging from his mouth as it plopped oh feitans foot.
This awkward situation ended up with phinks's arm pinned painfully behind his back.
"Eh ehhmm* Chrollo interrupted clearing his throat noisily, glaring at the two grown men fighting.
They stopped, looking down at there feet and walked over to sit on a pile of bones you had heard nobunaga call the "Bone bag chair" on your daily trip to the bathroom.
"Well.." you began awkwardly speaking.

A/N! Heyooo! Hope you guys like the story so far! Character info comin up next! :)
Word count: 604