A messed up situation...

So, let me explain what happen...

"What!!" i splattered my drink across the table and my t-shirt got wet. Hannah ignore my reaction while Chloe wiped the mess up. i gave her a apologetic look.

" what? you not up for the challenge?" she gave me a stare down and i faked laughed.

"of course not! its just- Zach! why him?" good gracious. when i just finished my sentence, Brandon came over and waved, not sitting down.

" so, you guys ready?" he put his hands in his front pockets and he grinned. i looked at Chloe and she just shrugged. then i looked at Hannah, which was a mistake. she gave me a big, fat smile.

"i invited Brandon to join with us. He's the one who's driving us there." Hannah took a quick drink from her cup and grabbed her purse.

i looked at Brandon and he just smiled.

"your okay with all this?" i asked. he shook his head over and over again.

"yeah. of course i do. Zach is pretty much a loser. besides, i like to toilet paper houses when I'm bored." then i looked at Chloe, who was still cleaning the mess earlier.

"Chloe, you okay with this too?"

"totally. although, i wish we could do it at night. that would add so much drama into it." she smiled while picking up the last clean napkin.

"hey! that's actually a good idea! " Hannah bursted.

"it is?" i gave her a puzzled look.

Hannah gave me a dumb look. '"Yes, it is." she put a five dollar bill on the table and closed her wallet. she looked at everyone and grinned, "we all meet here at 9:00, sharp."

----------------------------------

when i got home, immediately, i smelled chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven.

" welcome home Katie! made some cookies." Susan yelled from the kitchen. i walked over to see her in an apron, with powder all over her face. i laughed.

"Susan, i think you have something on your face." i said, still laughing. she smiled at patted my arm.

"how was your day? good?"

"Uh yeah, you could say that." i told truthfully. trying not to look guilty, i grabbed a cookie and took a bite. Good mighty! this tastes like heaven.

Susan gave me a curious look. " okay." she turned around and started to wash her hands.

"Your father, Mr Brad, and i will be gone tonight for some shopping." she turned to me, "is that okay?"

i almost choked on the last piece of the cookie.

"what? why?"

"we're helping your father search for a new house." she simply said.

"but why toni-" wait, that's good. cause tonight with all the- yeah! that's good. "-never mind. you guys have fun." i gave her the best fakest smile i could come up with. i guessed it worked because she just shrugged and got back to cleaning.

sighing out of relief, i headed up stairs to see Zach on the top, hands crossed, not looking happy.

"spit it out, tell me whats going on."

"what? what do you mean? nothings going on."

"oh, really? so just changing your sentence to 'but why tonight' to 'never mind.' is not suspicious . I'm not stupid, your hiding something." Man! he's good.

"nothings going on. and if there was something going on, i wont tell you." Ha! good one Katie.

he raised his eyebrow and just stared.

"Fine," he turned away and just shook his head. " but if your going to toilet paper someones house, you need to do it when nobody is there."

"what?!! how do you know that!" i raised my voice and he stopped walking. he turned to me and just sighed, as he put his hand through his hair.

"because its so obvious." he looked up to me to meet his eyes with mine. "and your so dumb, immature, and even stupid" my cheeks felt red from being insulted. he doesn't mean that, does he?

"W-w-well what are y-you going to do about it? huh?" i stood still and surprisingly, my voice managed to get out. he grinned.

wait

he grinned

that's weird.

" I'm going out." he simply stated and went to his room, shutting the door behind him.

"what!" how can he possibly go out? at a time like this!

i went to my bedroom and fell on my bed.

this is one messed situation...

suddenly, my phone buzzed on my wardrobe. huh, i guessed i left it here.

i went over to it and i couldn't believe what i was reading.

come to Zach's house. we're all here!

-Hannah-

great.

--------------------------------

happy Valentine's Day!! hope u had a good one.

i think i like this chapter, although, it was hard. hope u like it.

please comment and vote!!