CHAPTER 4 - See You Around, Sam!

Hey! just a heads-up, there's going to be a series of flashbacks in the next following chapters. It's just basically about Samantha and James' 8-months dating relationship and Travis' role in THAT relationship.

I just want to lay it all on the table before we get into the action and all the drama. I really hope you guys don't get confused. *cross-fingers*.

I really hope this helps. I'll tell you when a chapter's a flashback and when you read that chapter, imagine it in a black-and-white scene. HAHA.

Enjoy!

--------

*Flashback

We spent the weekend preparing our Anatomy Exhibit, for our school's annual celebration of Foundation Days. Setting up the Anatomy Laboratory, handing flyers and posting posters up in every corner of the University.

That afternoon, our group was assigned to put up posters and hand flyers. We were making our way to the cafeteria, some of us stopping occassionally to hand flyers or stick up posters along the way.

I decided to make myself useful and walked towards a wall. Patting the paper to make it stick properly against the wall, when a hand suddenly grabbed and tear the paper off.

"What--!?" I turned to see a guy. The poster in his hands, he's reading it.

"An anatomy exhibit huh?-- interesting.." chocolate-brown, almost black eyes looked up at me.

I'm pissed, alright. "You know, you could've asked for the flyers right?" I pointed towards my classmates who were now handing flyers and talking animatedly to a group of guys, probably doing the sales-talk.

He looked at them and turned to face me again. "Nah. I'd rather have this.." waving the paper and he then smirked at me.

Oh NO, he did not. He didn't just do that.

I'm fuming but tried so hard to keep my cool. "You could've atleast asked me, instead you know, ripping it off the wall" I smirked at him too. Take that!

But he annoyingly grinned back at me. This guy needs some serious help, something is REALLY wrong here. I stood my ground, not wanting to be the first one to back-up, I held his gaze. His smirk, still plastered on his face. I so wanted to make that smirk dissapear, by any means.

I heard a "Hey man! Ready to go?" But I didn't falter. Few seconds later he decided to look away. But I made sure to make him see my victory smirk and my raised eyebrow. Who's laughing now, huh?

"Yeah." He answered. I just realized that he's friends with those guys who I saw talking to my classmates awhile ago.

"See you around, Sam!"

WHAT? Unbelievable!

I turned to look at him, but his back is already on me. Walking away with his friends.

Why does he know?-- HOW did he know my name? Is he a stalker or something?? Creepy.

Shaking my head, I let go of those silly thoughts. Turning to face the wall AGAIN, to put up a poster AGAIN, at the same spot. Slapping the paper against the wall, a little harder this time.

HA HA!

So, how was it? Who do you think that guys was? Any ideas? *grins*

I know, I know, I'm sorry! It's short and kind of a filler. That's why I'll post the next chapter, right now. Yeah, like right now!

Don't forget to comment, vote, follow and/or share! Have a good day!

Needs lots of love (but already is getting a few now, so thank you!),

Mistee xx