Chapter tres. - Blaine

Chapter tres.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. The obvious answer is to be training to be alpha but isn't a wolf's most important part of life finding their mate?

This girl though.

This one girl who I have only met this morning has consumed all my thoughts and I can't help but feel that I'm whole when I'm with her and when I'm not, it's like my high is over.

Melissa.

Her name just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it? I don't want to speak another girl's name apart from Melissa. And I'm the lucky guy that gets to be living in her house while this pack prepares for war. I get to see how she looks as soon as she wakes up and I'll be able to hear her breathing as she sleeps (thank you heightened hearing).

"Hey Blaine, right?" An undeniably cute blonde said to me as I was at my new locker.  

"Yeah, that's the name," I smiled politely at her.  

"I'm Lily. And I would like to welcome you to our high school," she grinned before taking a step closer to me. I subtly took a tiny step back but she stroked my arm seductively. "Officially." She purred at me.  

From the corner of my eye, I could see a dark haired teacher shooting his blue eyes at me, with such a dark evil look of malice and hatred and I couldn't understand why.  

"I'm sorry, I can't." I muttered to her as I slammed my locker door shut and speed walking away.

And that's when I noticed it, the whole female population of this school was staring at me like I was a piece of meat. All but one.

The one that I wanted to look at me that way was standing at her locker, too engrossed in a book to even notice that I was staring at her. This caused a smile to spread across my face. I slowly crept towards her and poked her in her sides; her arms tightened ready to elbow whoever was behind her (me). Luckily, unlike most wolves, my reflexes were fast enough and I caught her elbow before it could crushed into my abs. Surprised, she spun around with a shocked look and her face went into an expression of understanding and embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry," she apologised while putting a lock of hair behind her ear. "I'm just so used to Jeremy do-" she broke off and took a deep breath and I felt the compelling need to hug her and tell her everything's going to be okay.

The bell sounded telling us that senior lunch was over and back to lessons. "What do you have now?" She queried.  

"Oh, I have ummm..." I pulled out my schedule from my pocket to check. "Yeah, I have AP Chemistry." A look of horror struck her face and she gulped. "What's wrong?" She opened her mouth ready to speak before she got cut off rudely by the teacher that was giving me daggers not more than five minutes ago.  

"Will you two hurry up and get to class?!" He bellowed. She glared at him and dragged me with her to his door.  

"Sorry, we're late, sir." She spat at him and led me to her seat. I like it when a girl takes control, if you know what I'm saying. 

"No problem." He replied to her briskly. "So, look who we have here?" The teacher began striding to my seat. Did I say stride? It was more like gallivanted. Like a horse. Like a werehorse. Funnily enough, I know a werehorse. "Big man, Blaine Anderson. Don't expect special treatment from me. I know who you are and frankly, I don't care." There were a few gasps around the classroom as they shocked that a teacher would speak to someone like me in such a way but it's okay. Honestly. 

"I wasn't expecting any of the sort." I shone him a bright smile; that exposed all of my teeth. He just gave me a stink eye and walked away. Meh, what can I do? He underlined the title of the lesson ready to begin.

I turned to look a Melissa who was glaring at the teachers back. "For those of you who don't know me. Blaine." He looked directly at me. "I'm Mr. Arley." He gave a snide look like should know who he was and when I gave no reaction he grimaced and spoke incredibly fast. "If you feel lost in the lesson, don't put your hand up. You should be able to follow this as you are in AP Chemistry. If you can't handle it you obviously are in the wrong class. Got it?" I gave him a reassuring smile and he carried on. "If that is all..." He looked back at the rest of the class, "Welcome to AP Chemistry!" He clapped his hands together and gave out all the work.

I nudged Melissa and she gave a startled jump. "You fell in love with this dude?" I whispered. She gasped. 

"How did you know?!" She hissed. I rolled my eyes at her. 

"I'm the alpha of pack 1. I know a lot." I smirked and looked her up and down and gave her a wink. She squirmed. Hah. 

"Soon to be alpha." Her confidence quickly came back and she winked back at me. Easy to say that I loved it. 

"Clever one." I replied with a smile. "Speaking of one. What did you get for question one?" Surprised by the subject change she looked down at her black notebook and then at my full page. 

"When did you...?" Her mouth formed an 'o'. 

"And they said women are good at multi-tasking. Lies." I laughed and she shoved me in the shoulder. She's strong for a little one, isn't she? I mock frowned and rubbed my shoulder in pain. Fake pain, of course and she just giggled. I like making her giggle. Maybe I'm her mate, not this chef dude guy.

======

So guys, how you liking Blaine? I love him to be honest. Anyways.

Sorry for the long wait. Busy me. Just thought to give you a filler chapter. So here you guy.

Yeah, so vote and comment if you like!!