Dirty Diana// pt.3

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! I DONT WANT ANY COMMENTS ABOUT IT CAUSE THERE WAS A WARNING AND THIS IS IT. SORRY IF ITS BAD I HAVENT WRITTEN THIS STUFF IN A WHILE. Im sorry it took so long, I had a couple of different ways I wanted to end it and couldn't pick one. Ily guys more than summer ~ Kendra

•She looked me deep in the eyes. She's touchin' me so to start. She says there's no turnin' back. She trapped me in her heart•

I closed out the last fantastic show of this stop, thanking the fans before running off stage.
"Babe you did so good" my girlfriend exclaims.
"Thanks" I say, heading for my dressing room with her trailing behind me.
"What's up with you?" She asks
"What do you mean?" I ask turning to her
"You've been acting weird since you came back from where ever you disappeared too last night" she questions and I bite my lip.
"It's....damn I don't want to do this here" I reply
She looks confused "Do wh-" she starts but she's cut off by Y/N coming up and hugging me.
"Great show love" Y/N says smiling
"Who's she?" My soon not to be girlfriend asks looking pissed.
"Uhh This Y/N, Y/N this is my girl-" I start but my I get interrupted
"EX, Y/N I'm his EX" she says before walking off
" I didn't even see her over here, I swear I didn't mean for that to happen, I'm-" Y/N begins to say but I kiss her
"It's fine. I've been meaning to break up with her for a while now." I explain
She looks a bit shocked, even for overly confident and seductive Y/N.
"Remember two years ago right before I left when we were at the beach and you told me you couldn't imagine loving someone so much that they cured your fear of forever and I said I totally agreed, Damn Y/N you cured me and it's been years and we see each other sparsely but it's like each time I see you I become more and more addicted to the thought of you being mine and-" I got caught off with her lips connecting with mine.
"You're cute when you ramble" she laughed at me. "See you tonight?" She asked and I nodded
"See you tonight baby girl." I stated as she walked off.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." My manager said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" I ask
"Y/N's type just loves em and leaves em. She only wanted you for the chase and now she's got the kill." He says and I shook my head.
"That's not her type." I argue
"I know em when I see em." he called as he walked off.
________________________________
I opened the door to Y/N's house and walked in.
"Hey." she said with a smile, getting off the couch and kissing me.
I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close.
"How was your show?" She asks leading me to kitchen.
"As if you weren't there." I scoff laughing lightly "You're always there."
She smiles. "I know, but it must be a different feel for you. I mean I could think it went perfectly fine from the audience, but it could be total chaos up there." She replies
"True. It was great, especially since you were there." I say giving her a wink
She laughs lightly before kissing me again, biting my lip somewhere in the process.
"Since tomorrow is a travel day, it's time for you to get a 'I've spent time with Y/N hangover." She jokes and I laugh and nod as I follow her to the kitchen.
Ultimately we spend the night getting overly intoxicated and catching up on what we've missed over the past year of being apart.
"I've missed you a lot." I say as we finally stop laughing at some story she had told
"I've missed lots of things about you." She says straddling me. Changing the mood very abruptly in normal Y/N fashion.
She kisses me and trails the kisses down my neck giving my tour crew something to cover up before my next performance.
She ran her hands under my shirt and over my abs before taking it off completely.
"Y/N.." I moan as I fell her lightly bite my sweet spot. I flip us over so that I'm on top.

"You're so beautiful and you're mine." I say before kissing her quite roughly, but it was passionate.

I slowly removes all of her clothing, letting out soft mutters of "beautiful."

She reaches up and kiss me again as I remove my clothing as well. She's so breathtaking. All of her features seemed heightened in the moment.

The moment doesn't last long though, I lose my patience and control before pushing her legs open and slowly entering her.

I don't give her a moment to adjust before I'm pounding into her. She lets out a whimper as I fill fill her up completely.

We've done this hundreds of times, but this time hair feels different. I feel something besides sexual pleasure.

She lets out a scream as I hit a spot in her that leaves her trembling. I'm getting so close.

"Whose are you?" I groan and I can tell she's about to come undone.

"Yours." She screams as my head falls into her neck and her nails take my back as we both reach our highs, moans slipping out of my lips.

"I love you." She says as I lay my head on her stomach and she kisses my forehead.

"I love you too." I mutter before my eyelids start to get heavy.

She sighs as I pull her closer to me and I slowly start to fall asleep.

I fell so madly in love with Y/N and even though she broke my heart, I'd do it again and again and again. Cause I've never felt so alive and I'll never feel that way with another. She was beautiful and vibrant and persistent and tough but she was also sensitive and broken and maybe she never loved me but it felt that way.

I still love Y/N to this day and I always will.