Chapter 5: Flip accident

I was sitting with Got7 and 15& for lunch now and from the start, Jackson had been sharing with us how his life started in JYP.

He told me how JYP scouted him after seeing his photo being hung in school and how he convinced his parents in letting him pursue this career even though they initially wanted him to stay on as an athlete in their nation's fencing team. He cried that he wasn't really sure about this at first as he felt the same as I am now.

Lost and could not fit in due to language barrier and lack of abilities. However, he managed to pick it up eventually from all his hard work and got to debut as a member of Got7.

Everyone was listening attentively to him depicting his story and yet, I wasn't paying much attention when I was the one supposed to.

All of my attention was on Mark, who had his eyes fixed on Jackson all this while, except having to put scoops of rice into his mouth occasionally.

I didn't even dare to look at him in his eyes after what happened earlier on and worst of all, I didn't even say 'Thank you'! I face palmed myself.

"Noona, why did you slap yourself", Bambam asked in curiosity.

This is so embarrassing. I was just expressing the term in my mind and I didn't know that I literally acted it out.

Now, I had all attention on me.

Bambam, Jackson, JB, Jr, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Yerin, Jimin and even Mark were looking at me, clueless.

I gave everyone a weak smile and just shook my head slightly to show that there was nothing wrong.

I shifted my sight to Mark for a while and I could swear that he was giving me a weird look before tucking in to his meal.

"Oh yeah, are you free tomorrow Wendy-ssi?", Jackson then broke the silence.

Oh Jackson, you are always my savior when it comes to this kind of awkward situation.

"Wae?", I asked as I took a sip of water.

"Tomorrow is our day off and we were wondering if you would like to join us at Everland? Well, I mean Jin Young hyung wouldn't possibly make you start training on a free day for all right, although you might lack some skills..."

I could see Jr and JB giving Jackson jabs on his arm, each at one side after he said that.

True. Of course. In fact, I wouldn't even have to undergo any training right? Since I'm not even a real trainee in the first place. I'm just a peacemaker.

"Yeah, why not?", I answered without even giving a thought.

"Yay! Noona's/Unnie's coming with us!", i could hear Yugyeom, Bambam, Youngjae, Yerin and Jimin cheering at one side.

Lol, those kids.

-
-
-

Back at the dorm.

"Unnie, sorry that I forgot to mention to you that Got7 oppas' dorm is actually right opposite ours", Jimin smiled cheekily, making me recall on the embarrassing moment with Mark just now.

Looking at me blush, Yerin then joined in the fun by teasing me.

"Yeah unnie, and I heard that you have always liked Mark oppa the most in Got7 right? So... It must be a good news to you that-"

"Ya Yerin! Enough already! I get what you mean! But sorry to say, I only like Mark as a fan. AS A FAN OKAY???", I rolled my eyes at them and
emphasized on the last sentence.

These girls are seriously driving me insane! Can't they see that their unnie here is already blushing?

Yerin and Jimin then started giggling as they noticed how flustered was I once they mentioned Mark's name.

However, they then turned serious after a while.

"Unnie, sorry if we like to joke around, but we are trying to make you feel more comfortable around us. We may be young and childish, but we do know how to care for our dearest unnie! Just to let you know, we heard that Min unnie is up to no good! So you have to be more careful around her in future", Jimin warned and gave me a caring look.

Aww...

These devils have just turned into angels in mere seconds.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

"So, when did you become so close to Wendy?", I asked out of curiosity as I tucked a sleeveless shirt over my head.

I noticed that Jackson and Wendy have grown extremely close all of a sudden, shortly after what we had planned to make her life of a hell here.

"And since when are you interested?", Jackson mocked at me.

I threw my dirty socks at him and it hit him in the face.

Bullseye!

"I thought we were going to follow what Min had suggested?"

This time, Jackson was the one who threw his pillow at me.

"HEY!", I shouted, a little annoyed at his sudden mood swing.

"She is a nice and innocent girl. And hyung, don't call her Wendy. She is NOT your friend yet. Call her Wendy-ssi", Jackson glared at me and threw me my duffel bag.

"Anyway, let's get going! We are running late for training!"

Hmm... Nice and innocent?

Well I did see the innocence from the encounter with her earlier on, but I don't see the nice in her when she didn't even thank me for supporting her from the fall. In fact, she had been ignoring me for the entire time during lunch!

I shook my head as I left the room after Jackson.

Jackson must have been either blinded or suffering from a high fever to have felt this way.

-
-
-

WENDY'S POV

I was practically snooping around JYP Entertainment as I was the only one who was not down for any training during this time of the day. Not like my primary mission was to even train and debut in near future.

I passed by a few of the groups' practice rooms and I could see everyone putting in their mind and soul in training in order to put up a great performance for their ever supportive fans.

It must be really hard on them to be living in such a life too. I would rather choose to hit the books now to come and think of it.

I peeked through the small glass panel of a door and I realized that I was witnessing Got7's training session now.

#
It's not workin'
Stop frontin'
I know you want me
Let's start talkin'~
#

Mark was rapping and dancing to this seductive line of his in 'A'.

I was gaga-ing over him and was still playing his line over and over in my head.

Yea, I do want you and to start talking to you, I thought agitatedly until I finally snapped back into reality when someone shouted for my name halfway through the song.

Jackson actually noticed me from inside and he was gesturing for me to come in. I was about to turn away as I was too shy when I heard a loud 'thud'.

Without hesitating, I turned the doorknob and entered the practice room, only to see the Got7 members surrounding one person.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

I was about to do my backflip when Jackson suddenly shouted "Wendy-ssi!" across the room.

I gave a quick glance in midair, only to see Wendy slowing turning away from the door and not paying attention that I was about to land, I forgot my foot placement and I fell hardly onto the ground.

Thud.

Jackson, JB, Bambam, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jr and our staffs are now surrounding and attending to me.

I cried in pain while hoIding on to my right knee.

It was hurting a lot as no one knew how to help me until a small figure started squeezing past the rest and soon, she was kneeling down in front of me.