You Remember!

Nozel's pov:
I was walking out of the room that me and fuegoleon stayed in when I saw noelle walking towards me I slammed the door behind me I was sure I hit fuegoleon in the face "Noelle! What are you doing here?"I asked. nervously "I came here to say hi. Um so why did you slam that door?" I looked at her I tried to come up with an excuse but then I just gave up and siad "ISLEEPWITHFUEGOLEONLASTNIGHT" she had a shocked face. Then fuegoleon came out with a red face "but did you have to slam the door in my face?" He asked "sorry" I siad " So are you two together now?" Noelle asked. We looked at each other and then turned around to noelle "NO WE ARE NOT" our faces were ofcourse red. A couple of minutes of minutes later we were all walking around the town when I saw yami at that moment I remembered that I told him that I was an omega nobody knew that because I keep it a secret as we walked closer to yami I keep hoping he forgot that but when we passed him he siad " oi" I turned around "nozel I remember you saying you were an omega when you were drunk is it true?" "YOU REMEMBER THA-" I covered my mouth "shit" I whispered "its true he is an omega" noelle siad I looked at her "NOELLE" I shouted "HAHAHA" he laughed "of course I remember why else would you be pregnant with fuegoleon's ba- Omg you two sleep together" my face became red "OH SHUT UP" "we actually did it twice" I looked at fuegoleon "HAHAHA"yami laughed "FUEGOLEON!"

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY

fuegoleon's pov:
I was walking towards my office when I saw an envelop I opened it I got an invitation from the black bull's
They were throwing a party for nozel's pregnancy. We went home to get ready for the party. As I got ready I wondered how are we going to tell everyone and especially the captains and that nozel is pregnant and especially with my child I mean some people are against same sex couples I just hoped they accepted us plus the pregnancy was an accident and it's not like me and nozel are dating...yet

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM FUCKING LAZY

nozel's POV:
I was worried the whole entire party because no one knew it was to celebrate my pregnancy other then the black bulls and fuegoleon.
As I walked I bumped into someone "oh sorry" I looked and saw that it was yura I bumped into "oh hey yura" I siad "hey m- sorry I mean nozel" he looked at me with a smile I was glad that none of us had something in our hands or that would have been a disaster "so um. Are you going to tell everyone that your pregnant with fuegoleon's child and that your an omega?" I looked at him and siad "yeah I am when the party is over" a couple of minutes later the party was almost over so me and fuegoleon went up to the microphone and started to speak "hey guysso we um have something to say and it's important" fuegoleon said he looked at me and I then started to speak "so um I have keeped a secret for a long time now and that secret is that I was actually born a omega not a alpha and well when me and the others captains went drinking and well we got so drunk that me and fuegoleon did it and I well got pregnant with fuegoleon's child" I looked at the crowd then they all siad " WE ALREADY KNEW YAMI TOLD US PLUS ITS QUITE OBVIOUS" I looked at fuegoleon and smiled " I guess I didn't have to be worried" fuegoleon smiled "Oh and one more thing" the crowd looked at us again "CHARLOTTE LIKES YOU YAMI AND CHOCOLATE I AIN'T SORRY"...