Back to fighting!!

Yamcha was walking back home from capsule Corp during the evening after having heard vegeta's harsh words...

                                   Flashback...

"Yo Vegeta wanna train"Goku happily exclaimed,"ya sure!" Vegeta answered, "well...let's do some light sparring for today!"Goku suggested, "ya sure thing!!"Vegeta agreed "but let's do it in the gravity machine!"he added "Kay!"Goku answered "let's go!" A few seconds longer they arrived at the gravity machine only to see yamcha training in 100g already  having beat the to it half an hour ago!! "Ughhh eat the fuck outta my machine yamcha!!"Vegeta commanded "fuck off!!"yamcha replied "get out!!"Vegeta warned "make me!!" Yamcha said "why are you even training, you'll never be good!!"Vegeta snickered yamcha heard Goku chuckle too. Yamcha himself being of a sensetive nature was hurt by these words  "Know what , I'll go!!" Yamch said starting to prick a few tears. "Better!!"Goku exclaimed!

                                  End of flashback

"Who the fuck cares anyway yamcha!! You're all alone in this world even Bulma forgot you and get this SHE'S THE ONE WHO FELL FOR YOU!!"he thought to himself al he entered his apartment... Suddenly a thought struck yamcha "Yamcha nobody on this earth cares for you so... why don't you use that ten billion zeni to run away and start a new life, a new genesis?!?!" That evening yamcha ran to bank with two empty sacks and came back home with each on of the filled with five billion zeni each!

Well that's it for this chapter guys hope you liked it,CIAO!!!!!