Chapter 3

4 years later...

"Alright! Tomorrow is graduation!" Naruto exclaims to Rose. Naruto is wearing the same tunic but instead of wearing black ANBU pants, she replaced them with dark grey pants that go to her knees. The long sleeves on her tunic go to her elbow. Naruto mastered the magic over the years to the point where she can enter dragon force. For shinobi techniques, she learned water style: water dragon bullet, water style: water dragon whirlpool, water style: water dragon whip, wind style: dust cloud technique, wind style: great breakthrough, wind style: great task of the dragon, lightning style: thunderbolt, lightning style: overdrive, lightning style: lightning dragon tornado, hiding in shadow technique, shadow shuriken technique, dragon spying technique, chakra disguise, chakra scalpel, chakra transfer, cloth binding technique, evil sealing method, exploding dragon strike, five elements seal, five elements unseal, five seal barrier, fuinjutsu trap, five element barrier pass technique, and shadow senbon technique. Naruto's affinities were so strong that she was able to combine them to make storm style, so she knows storm style secret technique: demon dragon storm, storm style: black hunting, storm style: laser circus, storm style: azure eagle blade, and storm style: thunder cloud inner wave. Naruto studied fuinjutsu so much that she is now a seal master, and is also a kenjutsu master. "Well you better get to the academy if you don't want Iruka-sensei to hunt you down." Rose says as she flies overhead. "Yeah, yeah. See you later Rose!" Naruto says dismissively as she runs out of the bunker. Naruto starts to run to the academy, until she thought of a prank to do. 'One more prank shouldn't hurt...' Naruto thinks with a fox like grin on her face.

Meanwhile at the academy 30 minutes later...

"Has anyone seen Naruto?" Iruka asks with worry. "I see her right now!" Kiba says pointing out the window. Everyone but Kiba turns to see Naruto on top of the Hokage monument with their faces covered in paint. Iruka starts to red in anger. "NARUTO!" Iruka yells angrily and jumps out the window.

With Naruto...

"This has to be the best prank I ever done!" Naruto laughs. "NARUTO!" Naruto hears Iruka yell in the distance. Naruto grins mischievously. Many chunin, jonin, and ANBU appear. "Naruto you are to come with us to the Hokage's place for this disaster!" An ANBU says with slight anger in his voice. "Catch me if can!" Naruto says as she teleports somewhere. "Spread out and find her!" An ANBU orders with rising anger.

With Naruto...

Naruto appears next to the dango shop. "Alright might as well get some dango while I'm here." Naruto says with a smile. Naruto enters and approaches the cashier. "Hello. How may I help you?" The cashier asks. "12 plates of dango to go please!" Naruto says with a grin. Naruto pays and waits 10 minutes. "Here is your dango. Have a nice day!" The cashier says. "Alright dango-chan never leave ever." Naruto says as she starts eating one. Naruto exits the shop and see the ANBU that was after her. "There she is! Get her!" The ANBU says as he runs towards her. Naruto grins and teleports away again. "AH! Not again!" The ANBU yells in frustration. Minato appears next to him. "Stand down. I got her!" The Hokage says with authority. The ANBU nods.

With Naruto...

Naruto appears in the park. "I'm safe here." Naruto sighs in content as she eats her dango. When Naruto ate her last one, she felt a strong chakra source behind her. Naruto turned her head to see the Hokage, her 'father', behind her. "Shouldn't you be in class Naruto?" Minato asks with a too sweet smile. Naruto narrows her eyes and frowns. "How do you know my name?" Naruto says knowing why, but she wants to see if he remembers. "I know your name because your my daughter." Minato says with confusion. "Tch. If I was really your daughter you wouldn't have neglected me because Arashi and Mito have the kyuubi sealed in them." Naruto says coldly and Minato flinches at the tone. "A father would know her daughter's favorite color, favorite food, and her dream. If you can name my dream, favorite color, and favorite food then I'll give you and Kushina-san a second chance." Naruto says coldly and Minato winces. "Well... uh your favorite color is orange... your favorite food is dango... and your dream is... to be Hokage?" Minato says nervously. "Lucky guess... bye!" Naruto says with an annoyed tone and teleports away. Minato sighs with regret filling his body. 'I'm sorry  Naruto... it wasn't my idea...' Minato thinks as a tear rolls down his cheek.