Chapter 1

Angelica outfit

Angelica was at the Grille in Mystic Falls, Virginia

Angelica was at the Grille in Mystic Falls, Virginia. She was meeting some of her long time friends. Yes she went to school in L.A but she took online classes for her senior year. Walked in was Elena Gilbert, Jeremy Gilbert, Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, Bonnie Bennett, Caroline Forbes, Tyler Lockwood and Matt Donovan because he worked at the Grille. "So today is the day your leaving" Elena said sadly. "I know but I haven't seen my mom and dad or my step mom in awhile and I might stay because I'm done with school but I can come visit and you can come visit me" Angelica said. "Yeah but in Washington in Forks and LA Push there are Werewolves  and Vampires. And you are a werewolf but a shape shifter" Damon said. "I got the gene from my dad" Angelica said. After talking Angelica needed to go to the airport. She hugged her best friends goodbye. The Mikaelsons were her friends as well but she stayed with them the night before. She even became Hopes aunt. Damon was taking her to the airport. "Remember Angie your my best friend and I wanted to give you this." Damon said pulling out a necklace.

"Damon this is pretty

"Damon this is pretty. Thank you" Angelica said then walked inside the airport and got on he plane to Washington.
~Time Skip~
Angelica had arrived in Washington and saw her car that she had shipped here a couple days ago. She out her luggage in the car and drove to her dad's house. It was her dad's birthday today and she went to her mom's house because her mom and uncle weren't home but her grandma and grandpa knew she was coming home. She arrived and Sue and Harry saw their granddaughter here. "Angelica look how big you've gotten" Sue said hugging Angelica. Harry hugged her next. Angelica was gonna live with her dad. Angelica had gotten the clothes she wanted to wear and changed.
Angelica outfit