Perfect

Lee Min Ho is a man of  confidence. He's been in entertainment industry for years, he almost never felt nervous. But today, as he sat in the passenger seat of his car. His heart thumped like thunder, his palm gets sweaty and he feel like he can't breath properly right now.

He's glad that he's surrounded by people he loved. He feels a hand holding his in an assurance gesture. She is the most preciuous woman in his life, one of them actually. She give him a loving smile and it did successfully calm his nerves a little.

"Geogjeong hajima. Everything is going to be fine. We're close now, calm yourself. Arrachi?"

He let out a sigh when he saw his destination is in front of him already. As if they knew he was there, the gates opens right away. He get out of the car and bow politely to the man in front of him.

****

Mr. Kim is always fond of him. The fact that he probably the most famous star in the country or maybe in the world but he's still look nervous every single time they met. He remember how this man introduced himself as Lee Gon on the first day they met. They were both dumbfounded for a moment until his daughter laughed out loud. Apparently, there was a scene of Lee Gon introduced himself to Tae Eul's father. He bragged that he will be doing fine when the real occasion came but turns out he introduced Lee Gon instead of Lee Min Ho.

He might have huge fortunes but he manage to be humble. He's a family man, he practically bonded with everyone in the house right from the first meet. He can tell he is a good man. And the most important is, he really loves his precious daughter.

He sees him going out from his car, looking very handsome in simple white shirt and jeans. He saw the man bow to him and he reply it with a pat on his shoulder and pull him to a short assurance hug. That today will be another happy day for them.

****

They get in the house and welcomed by two childrens running towards him. He crouched down to level them and scoop them in his arm. A 5 years old boy and 2.5 years old girl who already had a huge place inside his heart.

The kids love him for always play along with them, no matter hours he spent sitting on the floor to do so. They love him for always read them bedtime stories everytime they were "kidnapped" by him and their aunt. They love him for the way he scooped them up and swing them around like a helicopter. He is the coolest handsome uncle ever for them. And he does love them too. He misses them when he has to work and can not meet them (and their aunt) for weeks, it feels like it burns him. He always gave them goodnight kiss everytime they sleep hugging each other after he finished reading stories. He often caught himself staring at them wondering is he going to be lucky enough to have adorable kids like them someday. He wants it badly.

He losen up his embrace and ruffle the kids head lovingly.

"Uncle really miss you, do you miss me?"

They nodded in respond. Smiling so brightly.

"We'll have ice cream later okay. But first, can you do uncle a favor?"

They nodded and jumping happily. He chuckled at the view and finally when the kids stop jumping, he scoop up the little girl and hold the boy's hand. Taking steps to the upstairs.

****

Kim Go Eun is having the best day of her life. She has a free week and spend it with her family. She always love being home, talking with her parents, playing with her nephew and niece, long night chat and drinking with her sister in law and be herself, an ordinary last child spoiled by her parents and brother. They are always her number one supporters, people she called home.