Character sketch

Welcome to my world of biggboss which is one of the most popular shows in the television industry . This time it's gonna be much more exciting , thrilling and fun to watch cause it's based on a completely different concept . Season 14 is gonna be lead by the seniors who have managed to create a huge fan following those names are ...

Sidharth shukla :- He is one of the most popular actor and model known for his outstanding work both in the television as well as Bollywood industry . Last year he participated as a contestant in biggboss 13 through which he got real fans called "sidhearts" they have supported him till the end of the game due to which he was declared a clear winner . He is known for his amazing game strategies and killer attitude . Has been very much clear about his point of views never let anybody over power his thinking and logical brain . Nobody could beat him in the case of votings and screen time cause he is known as the undisputed Trp King . This time he is being invited as a special guest for three weeks .

Hina Khan :- She is very much popular for her dramas and web series have been a very strong player in her season couldn't win due to less votes 😂 But still biggboss always invites her for special tasks . She calls herself a leader when she didn't even look less than a vamp in her season .

Rashmi desai :- (Aisi ladki😂😂) She is a very popular face in the tv industry known for her over dramatic behaviours on sets . Inka kehna hai Kai shukla ji writers aur directors ko bol kar dialogues jasmin ko dilwate thai . Always known for her controversies after every fight she talks about feminism as if she is chosen as a voice to speak for girls rights . Let's see if she does the same in this season too ?? Do u think she gonna play a women card ?? Well , that's what she known for ...

( Let's introduce the biggboss 14 contestant )

Shehnaaz kaur Gill :- A beautiful Punjabi actress , singer and model whose totally an entertainment queen . She has a very charming personality and sweet heart whose only capable of giving love . This girl has never learnt to develop hatred against anybody . According to her life is too short so one should learn to forgive and forgot rather than growing intense hate . She is here to gain love and clear her name in the industry which has now turned against her after the controversy . Wants to show the real her and step into television world to gain success and popularity which she truly deserves . She is here to enjoy has been a very huge fan of biggboss and Sidharth shukla . Doesn't have any idea that her long time crush is gonna be a part of it too . Let's see if she gonna win hearts ??

Jasmine bhasin :- She is a cute television actress known for her good work has also been a part of khatron Kai khiladi ... Currently in a relationship with Aly Goni .

Surbhi jyoti :- She is one of the hottest tv actresses whose known for good projects . Very much straight forward and badly wanna win this show looking for love too .

Sargun mehta :- A very bubbly , kindhearted beautiful actress who holds a huge name in Punjabi industry . Is happily married to ravi dubey also a dear friend to our babe Shehnaaz .

Mahira :- She is the most irritating personalities one can have for a reality show . Calls herself bebo "kareena kapoor " when she looks not less than a lizard 😂😂😂 . Self obsessed with her beauty applies way to much of makeup and known for her overacting .

Kushal tandon :- A tall handsome guy with six pack abs a popular face in the tv industry . The most wanted munda after shukla ji . He is sidharth's bestfriend .

Arjun bijlani :- A cute handsome guy who have given amazing shows is happily married to neha ... Has a babe boy ayaan !!

Karan wahi :- The most talented hosts of television industry gonna join to entertain the audience with his funny and jolly personality .

Rithvik dhanjani :- A cute handsome guy whose dating asha negi is best friend of karan . Both of them have come to have load of fun .

Paras chabbra :- He is a complete jerk who thinks every girl drools over his looks . Is a flop actor has done only splits villa . Instead of work he has been on gossip columns for using and throwing girls like a trash . Is way too flirty and evil holds a very disgusting and a cunning personality . Currently dating akansha puri ... Is he gonna start another angle to stay in this game ??

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Guys we have all been way too upset and disappointed since this new season has started so my lovely friend @NamrataGholap suggested me to write this plot so that we can all smile and get a lot of positivity through this book . I need all of you to support me Plxx shower ur love in the comment section :)

Ps:- Book cover is edited by my talented jaan @NamrataGholap ❤️❤️

.

.

.

.

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment