Older Sibling {HC}

• Now, we all know that Grian is one of the eldest on the Hermitcraft server and this gives him, for the most part, older sibling rights.

• Grian can be very motherly, when he wants to be and very caring.

• This can be show in my hobbies chapter, in which he always makes sure everyone has a sweater filled with love and warmth for the upcoming winter or just as a gift.

• He just gives of the teasing older sibling vibe, if not a second parental figure vibe.

• Not to mention he can be protective as hell when it comes to the people he cares for.

•He ain't afraid to be petty around people who he seems as a threat towards his self proclaimed 'baby siblings'.

• Oh? You think he won't hunt down ever single one of your harassers and set them on fire? BET.

• He's a very caring person and can nurse a person back to tip top health.

• It upsets him whenever his friends are hurt or in pain and he'll do anything to help them get better because that's the type of person that he is.

• Sure, he can be a bit of a bad influence sometimes and not set a good example when it comes to behavior but you best believe he'll be the best elder sibling you'll ever have and will support you on whatever path you go on and will fight tooth and nail for you to be as happy as you can be.

• No to mention he gives great forehead kisses and cuddles because he is so soft with people he cares for.