Notes

I hoped you liked the three storys on this one big adventure, I don't think I would write anymore sequences to this story although I will definitely be writing more doctor who storys, I already have a few planned out. This story took the longest to write and I really enjoyed it and I'm kind of sad it's done!

I'm also aware the plan to the story doesn't 100% match the real story, I decided to change a few things around.

1. One month after Gracie and Eve were born all the scans come back fine and it reveals that there snow coloured hair was because of the hypothermia.

2. Three years later Jay was born (14th January)

3. Four years later they all went to see Jackie when Rose saw a statue like an angel

4. As Rose and the doctor go up to one of the status they realised it was a weeping angel that was crumbling and dying

5. As Rose and the doctor are walking throw the ghost town of London, Rose spots a weeping angel. As she stares at it she accidentally blinked and the angel was basically over the top of her. It started to crumble onto Rose it broke apart and fell on her.

6. They were going back towards Jackie's flat when the saw a lot of weeping angels outside the flat. At the sight of them, Rose felt like she froze and couldn't move. As all the angels crumbled she could move again and both the doctor and Rose went up into the flat

7. As they all go to leave the flat an angel was at the door making it so they can't leave. Again, when Rose saw the weeping angel she froze again. As the angel crumbled away the dust from the angel fell onto Gracie and they all walked back outside

8. As they go back to the TARDIS there were angels guarding it making it impossible for them to get into the TARDIS. The last angel that was guarding the colts to the TARDIS crumbled into Evelyn. The doors to the TARDIS were jammed and wouldn't open. They all went back up to the flat where the was another angel. They all went back down and found an empty room.

9. The doctor figures out why when Rose, Gracie and Evelyn couldn't move which in sight if a weeping angel. They had a bit of a living angel inside of them slowly turning them into stone unless they get the angel out quickly. Just as the TV in the room flicked on revealing a weeping angel.

10. The angel slowly come out of the screen becoming a hologram in the room. As it fully enters the room it starts to crack and brake. Just as it brakes away, the doctor had an idea on how to get the last bit of angel out of Rose, Gracie and Evelyn.

11. As they go back to the flat it was becoming night and there was a clown outside the flat. As they go back down the stairs a weeping angel was on the stairs. The doctor had an idea and told Rose it look into it's eyes so the angel in her can transfer into the dying angel. Just as the angel brakes apart the clown appears at the top of the stairs and they all ran into a room and lost the clown, after a few minutes the clown starts to chop the door with a chainsaw.

12. They all escaped though the window and went back up to the flat. The doctor and Rose left them in a safe room as they try to save London. There were two angels in the room and Gracie and Evelyn looked into it's eyes and the angels crumble. As the doctor and Rose were walking around the dark streets of  London they saw Emma, Gracie, Evelyn and Jay running away from the clowns and they went after them.

13. They were all in a backstreet when a clown grabbed Rose and Jay. The doctor goes after them but also get grabbed by a clown. They get taken into Big Ben and inside everyone from London were in chambers. Then they also found out why all the weeping angels were crumbling. They get out in a chamber and was connected to wires and was connected to wires. There was a black box at the end of the room where all the wires were connected to and it made a clown and then they blacked out.

14. As the doctor runs off to save Rose and Jay, Evelyn tried to go after him but Emma stopped her and tried to persuade Gracie and Evelyn to go back to Jackie's flat while Emma tries to find where Rose, Jay and the doctor were but they refused to go and wanted to help. Emma refused to let them help and took them up to Jackie's flat but the door had been chainsaw and Jackie still hadn't returned.

15. As they looked around the flat Evelyn found a clown hiding but before she could say anything it grabs her and went out the door. Emma and Gracie tried to chase it but Gracie tripped and the clown got away. As soon as they got outside it was day again and all the clowns got away. So all they could do was wait.

16. As it became night again Emma and Gracie try to find where all the people were taken but got caught. As they were being taken though Big Ben one of the clowns stepping in a puddle and broke, falling into Emma making her cut her head and her hand.

17. As they walked into the chamber room they saw all the people in there own chambers with wires connected to them and out the chambers into a box. As a clown was about to kill Emma Gracie quickly shouted to her and Emma ducked and the chainsaw went into the wires that went into the box and all the clowns fell dead and everyone in the chambers woke up just as Emma blacks out.

18. Rose goes to find Evelyn with Gracie while the doctor tries to steady the bleeding on Emma's head. They all are reunited and went back to Jackie flat.

19. Later that day Jay was asleep on Rose's lap while Emma watched the doctor, Gracie and Evelyn play a game. When Jackie comes back with the shopping Evelyn and Gracie wanted to hell with tea. After they tried to unjam the TARDIS doors and figured out the can use a chainsaw to open the doors. Rose puts Jay to bed and after finds the doctor putting Gracie and Evelyn to sleep. Rose walks I go the library and finds Emma reading on the sofa and she falls asleep.

20. Two months later Rose and the doctor couldn't find Emma, Gracie, Evelyn or Jay. After a few minutes they found them in the pool playing around and swimming. Later that day Rose and the doctor went into the library and found Evelyn and Jay playing the piano with the help of Emma and Gracie was playing the guitar and they were all singing.