ch.7 the chunen pre liminares

We were standing in lines and were listening to everyone talk. I could hear Sasuke and sakura arguing about the curse mark and Naruto was clueless. We were all board and waited for the lecture to be over. "Now then. Sence there are an odd number of participants, we will have to have one person automatically go to the next round. Please roll the names." Lord third said. My name was picked, I don't have to do the preliminaries. "The person who belongs to this name, will you please go to the next level." He said. So I walked out of like as Lord third continued to talk.

He rolled the names again, sasuke and some other guy was picked. Everyone came up to the second level.

~~le time skip brought to you by akamarus cuteness~~

Sasuke had won. I caught Sasuke glancing at me and had a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Come with me, we will take care of that curse mark." Kakashi whispered to me and Sasuke. So we followed him.

Sasuke was first, but before Kakashi had the chance to do me, orochimaru appeared. "My my, if you let this happen then our deal is off (last name or l/n)." Orochimaru said. "What deal (y/n)." Kakashi said. All I said was "I'll meet you there." Then ran away.

I got back to the fights and saura and ino were on the floor. "This is gonna be boring" I thought to myself.

Naruto was talking to me, when all of a sudden lee yelled. I looked over and say, gaaras sang around lees arm and leg. "He must have brok them" I said quietly. "Broken what? " Naruto said. " His arm and leg" I said pointing at lee. Guy jumped in and stopped the fight.

Everyone is wondering what will happen to lee. Gaara walked up to the second level and stands beside the kid with face paint. I waved and saw a small tint of pink on gaaras checks. I did a closed eye smile and he turned his head away from me.

"(Y/n), what are you doing" Naruto asked me as he tugged on my dress. "Nothing" I said looking back a gaara.

All the fights were done and the winners had to go down to the first floor to get instructions on what to do for the 3rd exam.

"Sence everyone has already seen your abilitys you will have to find someone to train you or with you to grow your power." Lord third said. Then he dismissed us to go and train for the exam.

~~le time skip brought to you by my bad spelling~~

Me and Naruto were walking with ebisu. He keeps explaining things but I refuse to listen. Out of boardem, I look to my left and see white, long, hair And decided to walk over.

Naruto must have noticed and followed me.

The white haired old man was staring at women in the bath. He was holding a note pad in his left and a pen in his right. "Whoa. No way. I've been looking for you. " I said staring at him. "If you've been looking for me then who am i. " He said. "Your one of the three sage masters. Jirya." I said and he looked surprised.

"Can you train me. Please. " I said. "Sure. We'll start tomorrow morning." He said. I started to walk off but then I remembered something. " Hey. Jirya? " I said turning around. "What it is." He said. "I have one of my team mates with me. Can he train with us too?" I said. "Sure. I don't see why not." He said.

"Meet me in the hokages office tomorrow morning." He said. "Great, I'll see you then pervy sage." I said giggling.