Black heart intro

This is copy righted. You may not claim this as your story.

Autumn is my is i know that Is also the name of the main character but this story has nothing to do with me. This is fiction not real. I'm sorry if this offends you that was not my intention. This book has some things in it like rape, abuse, bullying, and suicid. These are the main things that I'm fully against (well and child abuse) I don't stand for it and I have started a teen problem group at my school. I'm 14 and in 8th grade. I may be young but i still try to make a difference.

"Autumn I don't think you know the seriousness of the situation you are in," Dr.Michael crossed his arms. "So your not going to answer me," I looked at the floor and fiddled with my fingers. "I'm sending you to Colorado, there's a treatment senter there. It has a 97% success rate, I'm sending you there because state will send you some where else and much more low class. The treatment center itself does not have in house living situation so I have found you a school, a boarding school. Both girls and boys go to this school it is a middle school and high school conjointe school. You will be living on campus there will be a nurse to come and pick you up after your day at school monday Thursday and Sundays all the teachers know about what happened. They will watch you at all times and there is surveillance in your room. There's a public shower, changing areas and bathrooms in the girls locker room," he could never word things right. "Are you going to say something?" I looked up at him and looked back down at the floor. "So that's it? Your going to leave here without saying a thing to me. I've been here for you for 4 years now and your going to leave without saying anything," his 34 year old sick voice said to me. "All your bags are packed back from the hospital. You should say goodbye to your sister," he looks at me but I avoid eye contact. I look out the window from my hospital bed. "It would be better if i don't," he looks at me with sad in his eyes. "And Amber what about her," I stand up and go to the bathroom. " I don't want to see her," she grabbed my arm before I may go into the bathroom. "If you need to go to the bathroom or take a shower I'll have a nurse come help you. You're still not allowed to be alone this only happen two weeks ago autumn," I try not to cry. "When do I leave," I look at the top of his head avoiding eye contact. "Tomorrow the plane leaves at 2, long ways away Colorado is, from California." I stair down at the floor. " it's getting late autumn I need to go, I'm sorry. I'll try to keep contact with you, oh and before I go let's see how your Cutts have been doing," I sit on the bed. He starts to slowly pull up my sleeves. "Autumn," he says with a disappointed voice. " They started to heal," he stairs down at three new cuts. "What did you do to get them," I looked at the window. He walked over there to see the knife I stole from the kitchen. This is going to be the worst year of my life. At least I made it through 9th grade.