*Chapter 1* Ink's merciful "soul"

✨Warning✨
❣️Swearing
❣️Mentions of Error abuse
-Signed by Violetta
~
+Error's POV+
I was at the antivoid knitting a few scarfs for unknown reasons... I got addicted onto making stuff like clothing which i never thought i'd actually be making something.. I'll atleast enjoy it. I thought as i paused when a felt a pang in my broken soul,ugh damn it... Another AU...  I just sighed as i put down my knitting needles and stood up getting some monster dust off of me by wiping them off.. Time to go do my messed up job i guess.

I made a glitchy portal and hopped in it landing onto the hard ground of the AU. Wonder what AU it is... I stood up from falling to the ground and checked the codes... Hmm... GlitchTale... Copy #384... Another one? Ugh that squid keeps making these stupid copies. I should just shut up,i thought as i deleted the code of the AU and watched the AU fall apart hearing the terrified screams of the monsters while i feel a bit of pity... I made another portal and hopped into it before the copy was fully destroyed. I landed in a soft ground,i already knew what this AU was... CandyTale. I was unfortunately ontop of an unknown large marshmellow... How great- I snapped back into reality and quickly deleted the code as i kept doing that to a few AUs.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
+Ink's POV+
Agh dang it! AUs are getting destroyed again! And it's Error's fault!!! I literally shouted in my mind... "Okay Ink...Calm your ass down...." I murmured to myself as i grabbed broomie and made an Ink portal to an AU.

I landed standing up on the ground as i recognized the AU... Underfell copy #9825... I snapped my head up as i heard a glitch noise recognizing the sound as Error. I immediately dashed into the direction i heard the sound and saw Error looking at the code... Not on my watch Glitchy.. I thought as i ran to him and slammed my paintbrush onto his skull making him yelp. "G@H! F_UCK1-NG H3LL 1NK!" I heard Error's glitchy stuttered voice say as i responded with "I'm not letting you destroy another AU Error!" I yelled as i waved my broomie releasing red paint all over Error while the other hissed in pain.

He looked... Empty...He's not usually like this.. Kinda makes me worried so i stop attacking and
approach him slowly as he tried to back away only his back to meet a wall. "Error... Why are you not attacking?" I asked in a worried voice. "NO_N3 OF YOUR B_US1NESS!!" He yelled... I never heard Error glitch so much.. I know he's my enemy but why not try and know his reasons? I thought so i had reached and sat down infront of him. "Wh@-" I cut him off by putting him on my lap as he squeaked "Did you just squeak?-" I asked my eyelights shifting to question marks. "..." No answer? I'll take that as a yes then.. That was cute heh... W-Wha?! No shut up Ink! He's still your enemy... I hugged him so Error wont leave as he snuggled into my chest purring... HUBYGYBGINCR IS THIS REALLY ERROR?!

+Error's POV+
I just snuggled into Ink's chest purring because i can't really teleport.. Since my energy is low... When will he literally let go? I thought. "L3t m3 g_o." I said as Ink shook his head "No." ...Why tf is Ink so merciful right now?! I sighed and stayed there..

After 3 hours

I have been on Ink's lap for 3 fucking hours... WHAT IN THE HELL- I'm not gonna deal with this so i use allmy energy and teleported to the antivoid leaving Ink in the AU.. Ugh finally... Home... Or not really..

"Oh you're back mistake?"
"Jeez you should've stayed with that squid so Fate can torture you."
"Stupid destroyer,can't even do his job properly."

Ah the voices,i'm used to them so i just ignored them and went over to my crotcheting supplies and continued crotcheting.. Hmm what puppet to make next? ChessTale? Yeah sure. I started making ChessTale Sans' body ignoring the mean ass voices. Eventually i had fallen asleep a few mins later...

+Ink's POV+
Ugh he teleported... I guess i'll try and check on him later,i have work to do... I made an inky portal back to my doodle sphere and jumped in it.

//End//

A/N
"This is an apology from Viola aka the writer because of the shortness of this chapter! The writer is trying to focus on their school so they wont be to active alot so please don't spam her in the comments!
Here is their discord account if you need it: Sayonara#6634
But please don't spam them in the dms to make a new chapter! They will make if they can. Alright bye bye!"

-???