✕ twenty seven ✕

A/N: ok I don't really like this chapter tbh

[Luke.]

Nag, nag, nag. That's all Tay had been doing these past two weeks. Either she was pissed off at me, or she was ignoring me. I didn't know which one was better, so I tried to stay out of the flat as much as possible. The only times I was at home was at night and when she was either in class or at work.

The other times I was with my friends, mainly Patty.

He was a cool guy. A bit too naive for his own good, but he was talented and funny, and he was really good looking.

Needless to say, Taylor didn't quite "approve" of our friendship, which made me want to be his friend even more.

So here I was, sitting on the floor of his bedroom and playing video games... Or at least, getting defeated at video games.

"You cheated!" I cried, throwing my controller onto the carpeted floor when he won yet another round.

"Nah, I'm just that good," he smiled smugly.

"Wipe that smirk off your face," I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Make me."

I looked over at him, raising my eyebrow. "Okay, maybe I will."

Within a moment I had his face between my hands and our lips smushed together. He let out a whimper, gripping my hips as I clambered over him, straddling him and continuing to kiss him. I ran my hands through his hair as our lips disconnected, and he brought his lips to kiss down my neck and nip at the skin. I gave into his touch, running my hands along his unfamiliar skin, as if mapping it out.

----

[Taylor.]

Luke was out, so I had asked Peyton to stay over that night. I had no idea where Luke had gone, and frankly I didn't really care that much.

Right now, Peyton and I were just having breakfast and talking at the kitchen counter.

"So Ashton's single, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded, grinning at Peyton from across the countertop as she slid me back her cup of tea. "Why do you ask?"

She just shrugged, grinning. "He's kinda cute."

"And he's in Australia," I pointed out, knowing that she had been wanting to go there for a while.

"Further more reason to go, am I right?"

I grinned. "Well, yep, he's single."

We talked for a little longer before she decided she had to head home. As I let her out, the door across the hall from us opened to reveal none other than Luke himself. His hair was sticking out at odd ends, his shirt was on backwards, and Peyton and my jaws had dropped.

"Fancy seeing you here," I fake smiled, glaring at him.

"Oh give it a break," he snapped, walking across the hall and pushing past me to enter our flat.

I rolled my eyes, and sighed at Peyton. "Well, I guess I have my work cut out for me. I'll text you later, alright?"

"Yeah, of course," she nodded, giving me a smile and a hug before heading down the stairs.

I sighed, closing the door and entering the flat, where Luke was standing, making himself a cup of tea.

"So, how was last night?" I asked when he turned around, eyeing the marks on his neck. "Had a good time, I'm assuming?"