• Mista x Reader: Just 5 more minutes •

Beep, beep, beep, beep. That's all you heard before you let out a groggy sigh. You tried rolling over to click the snooze button but then realized you couldn't. You looked over on what was holding you down. You saw an unclothed arm. You decided to look at the person who owns this arm.  There he is, sleeping like a rock, your boyfriend Mista. You smiled warmly to see him so peacefully asleep. 

          You shook your arm in hopes to wake him up, carefully whispering his name. "Guido... Guido..?"No luck. You shook your arm faster and said his name a little louder. "Guido. Please get up." You heard him yawn and cuddled you closer to his bare chest. 

         "Mmmmh... five more minutes..." You frowned. "Guido please... the alarm is going off." He grunted and reached over you to turn it off. "Y/N..."He yawned in between his words jumbling them a bit. "Can we sleep a little longer now?" Your frown turned into a soft smile once again.

        "Yeah we still have to get up soon though..." You softly said, getting closer to him, snuggling him. "The pistols will be raging if we don't." you said your eyelids getting heavy. "Hmmmng... let them..."He said kissing your forehead.

        You kissed his cheek and you two fell back asleep for a while. 

{TIME SKIP} 

       "Mista!" "Mista!" "Mistaa!" The pistols chanted. An annoyed Mista woke up annoyed and with you going "I told you so." and getting up to make breakfast. 

{Hello! Sorry it's so short, I'm not the best at writing scenarios. I'm usually brain-storming with a few friends but they were busy today. I'll probably get another chapter out next week. Bye until then!! ^^ - Salem}