Stepsister Samantha Larusso

As the silence of the night surrounded the Larusso household, one of them scrolled through their subscriptions on YouTube, not much on his mind beyond the search for something to fill his bored mind with something even slightly entertaining.

Apparently whoever watched over people these days answered this with a flash of lightning and the boom of thunder soon after, ripping through the deafening silence of the night.

"Shit." I thought to myself as I stopped my search for entertainment, knowing what followed after thunder.

The soft footfalls outside my door followed by the even softer knock on said door greeted my ears, as the quiet sounds still attempted to fill the void that the house left empty in its place.

"Come in." I say through the silence, my voice carrying further than the usual mumbles I give at the table or out in public.

As I turned off my phone and turned towards the door I was met with the sight of my little sister. Well, little stepsister, walking over to the side of my bed shyly, already knowing that I let her do this reluctantly.

"Hey Sam." I greet, letting a small smile grace my features as I met her gaze.

"Hey..." she responded, still shy about her fear of the sound and sight of thunder and lightning.

Instead of continuing the honestly unnecessary conversation considering we've done this a number of times before, I just pat the space next to me after scooting over.

She immediately got in the bed with me, wrapping her thin but lean arms around my neck as she more or less straddled me.

This had been a regular occurrence in our family, ever since me and Samantha shared a room after my adoption by the Larusso family some years ago. A young Samantha was terrified by a thunderstorm and seeing as she was too scared to really go to her parents, I offered her my company and she accepted, starting the trend of her cuddling me any night there was a thunderstorm.

And back to the present, my stepsister was doing a helluva lot more than cuddling. And being the teenager that I am it suddenly became a lot harder to comfort her when she's grinding on my dick.

And then it got a lot harder when she began making noise.

"Ah." She moaned, and I followed suit as her short shorts were thin enough to have me feel her "attraction" leak onto me as we grinded on one another in my bed.

"Sam." I let out, pushing her up off my body as me and her both made eye contact while breathing hard, her nipples visibly hard under her large shirt.

"Yeah?" She asked, her eyes glazed over as she looked down at me.

"What're you doing?" I questioned, only now realizing I was groping my stepsister in my attempt at stopping whatever this was.

"I love you. I can't help it anymore." She explained, holding my hand on her breast and using her other to slowly reach out for my face.

As she touches my face I begin to think back to our life together. She was always by my side, keeping me company when nobody else wanted to, she always came to me when she was scared, and we kept coming back to one another even when our lives tried to keep us apart.

And in the middle of all this is the person who was easily the most important part of my life and she just admitted to loving me.

"Ah fuck it." I let out before leaning up to meet Sam in a kiss as we both wrap around the other.

She begins grinding again, my hard on returning immediately as I move my arms down to grab at her shirt and start lifting it up her lean yet curvy body.