CHAPTER 6- LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG

-Can you see them? - Maia asks as Clara is on Liam's shoulder and she is sneaking through a little window - OMG! - Clara says and Zayn asks - What?! - That dress is amazing and for sale! - She replies and Liam drops her laughing and Zayn catches her. -That's it! You are heavier than you look! - Liam pouts joking and Zayn holds Clara. - There's a noise behind them and they hush - It's me! - Harry says and he is holding a clue. -How did you find it? - Maia asks surprised. They have to find the clues to a treasure the other team hided. - I think I remember Ana better than I thought! - Harry chuckles and reads the clue loud - Like a boss, still not manager - He stares at the others and they think. Clara glances at Zayn. - I'm not very good at this! Niall is and he's on the other team! - And Liam and Harry nod. -Wait! - Maia grins - I think I know where to head now! - She says and Liam kisses her quick - I love the fact that we don't have to hide to do this! - And Maia winks - Follow me! - And off they go.

Ana smiles as Chloe is pacing thinking about their clue - No pain, no gain - She repeats walking around and Lou is watching her every move - She is not going to faint again, you know? - She says and Lou smiles - I know, can you keep a secret?- He asks and Ana nods - I like to watch her and I am really glad you will be flying with us - He says and Ana nods faking a smile. -About that... - And they are interrupted. -Oh I got it! - Niall says and grabbing Pili's hand, he starts running and the rest follows - Don't make any noise or they will bust us! - Ana pouts but they are all laughing since they are having fun.

When they get to the office, everyone stops to look at Maia - Now what? - Zayn asks and Maia is on Sherlock Mode - Look for the other clue, Watson! - She jokes - Clearly they meant the supervisor office, now search! - She sort of yells and the others nod - She can get bossy on this games! - Liam says to Clara and she stares - You should see her on a Black Friday! - And they laugh. After a few minutes, Zayn finds it - I got it! - He says showing a pair of glasses - How do you know that's the clue? - Harry asks trying to make sense - It's the only object that doesn't belong here, Harry! - And Maia nods clapping - And you said you were not good! - And Clara kisses Zayn's cheek and he grins. -What does it mean? - Liam asks and this time Clara raises her hand - I know! The flight going to Miami! - She says and the others stare - Guys! Sunglasses? Sun? Beach? I bet Pili left that one! - And Maia nods - Good thinking! Let's hurry up before they win! - And they walk fast trying not to be noisy. 

-The gym! - Pili says loud and then asks - I didn't know there were gyms at airports! - And Ana says - They placed this one here because it is near the offices so it's a win- win - And the others glance - Besides the owner is in the partnership of this airport! What? - Ana smiles - I do my homework! - And Niall nods - That was awesome! - And Ana smiles proud - Let's check for the other clue! - Louis says and they start the search. Niall waves at Pili and when she glances, he points to the next clue. Pili smiles since he's very gentle - Found it! - Pili says and they gather around her -It's a handkerchief! - And Niall nods - Where do people cry on airports? - Chloe chuckles - Everywhere! - And they laugh. Ana says - I know! Follow me! - And Louis stops them - I think the girls need to try our wild ride at least once! - He says and Niall nods - Up ladies! - He says grabbing two cars and the girls jump in laughing - Ready? - And Lou and Niall start pushing them.

When they are about to get to their destination, both teams are riding fast and laughing. - Hurry up, they are closer! - Maia yells and the collision is inevitable. The girls end up in the floor and the guys out of breath - This was fun! Though we got here first! - Chloe smiles and Clara shakes her head - No way! We did! - But this time there is no fight, they are just having a good time and there is no room for winners or losers. - Zayn hugs Clara, Liam holds Maia, Niall picks Pili up of her feet and Ana and Harry stare at each other - Before they interrupt us- Harry says and he brushes her lips against hers softly. The others smile and then a loud voice sounds - Alright, kids! Fun is over! - A police man says and he looks not happy - You were fooling around the airport all night, now let's see IDs and tickets please! - And the girls stare pale as the boys show theirs. - What is wrong, Ana? - Harry asks since she is not moving - We don't have tickets, sir - Maia says to the policeman and the other girls look ashamed. -Is this a joke? - Zayn asks but Clara does not answer. - Alright, ladies, I will escort you out since you are not taking any flight- But Liam stops him - They have tickets! Maia, tell him! - He begs but she just shrugs - Sorry, we don’t... we never did- And Ana joins their friends as Harry looks far surprised. - Thanks for a night we won't forget, guys - Chloe says and the girls are lead out by the police as the boys stare between sadness and disappointment.