Part 39..

"I think I will give Sero a chance." You said smiling at Sel whose eyes lit up almost like fireworks. "Wait really! Wow, you're such a nice person! If he messes up again tell Litzy and we'll beat him up!" Sel said giving you a big smile as you just laughed. "Really beat him up?" You said chuckling as Sel nodded her head. "Yeah! He may look strong and all but we can definitely beat him." Sel said laughing at how stupid it sounds but it made you laugh as well.

"Can I also beat him up?" You asked Sel as her smile grew larger. "Yeah! He will suffer more!" Sel said smiling as she then looked over at Litzy who looked scary giving Sel goosebumps. Dónde se fue ese cabrón. " Litzy asked you and Sel as you both shrugged your shoulder. "I don't know." Sel said while Litzy handed you a piece of cake. "Thank you!" You said as Litzy gave you a soft smile and sat down on her chair. "So tell me, what happened." Litzy said demanding answers.

You told her everything except for you know what parts. Litzy and her cousin's jaw dropped to the ground in shock while you ate your cake peacefully since the way the cake melted in your mouth made you cherish each bite. "So what are you guys going to do to the poor guy?" You asked since you were curious about what they would do. Litzy was crazy and Lez had the same energy as her while Sel was calmer and collected than the two.

"I want to dedicate this special song to someone, and hopefully they will forgive me." You heard Sero's face as you looked to where the DJ was at and Sero was looking right at you. Your eyes widened as everyone's eyes looked at you, you slowly turned your head to face the girl since they were squealing with excitement. You became embarrassed by the many eyes that looked at you. The attention was nothing new but the atmosphere made you nervous as Sero smirked at you.