Chapter 18

"We've been looking for you, Theif. Tell me, where's the rest of your group? Hm?" The man with a thick black beard and fierce brown eyes said. "We know you couldn't have survived this long."

I didn't speak, my hands and feet burned from the handcuffs that rubbed against my skin. I was chained to the pole in the big boiler room. He was the only man in the room with me, the others guarding the door incase anything or one came to disturb their plans.

He slapped me across the face when I didn't answer. "You nearly killed us, so how bout' we nearly kill you? How's that sound?" he said, a disgusting smirk spreading across his stupid face. "Let's remove that shirt."

~Daryl's POV~

"She ain't back yet! We have to get her!" I yelled at Rick, him pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Just hold on, we'll get her, I promise. Get your gun ready. Carl, stay here," Rick said pointing at him.

"NO way! I'm going too! She's my friend!" Carl yelled at Rick.

"Stay here! We don't know what's out there! Could be walkers could be killers! I ain't having you get hurt again!" Rick yelled at Carl in a deep tone.

Carl huffed and stomped off to the car. He opened the door and slammed it shut when he was inside.

God! I am getting April and nothing can stop me.

~April's POV~

He slit the knife along a scar I had gotten before Daryl found me in the parking lot of Walmart.

I clenched my teeth and tried to stifle a scream but it came through. The blood trickled down my ribcage and to my belly button.

He laughed and he slit it across the next one under my left rib. I clenched my teeth so tight I felt a little blood in my mouth.

He chuckled and sat down in a chair against the wall. He slowly wiped his knife across his dirty jeans. He looked at me with a dead serious face.

"You know why I'm doing this, right?" He asked putting the knife up to his face.

I kept silent and he got up. He put the tip of the knife to my throat.

"You try and kill us, we kill you." He whispered into my face.

Big footsteps and thump were heard form outside the door. Then a foot kicked down the door and a bullet went through the man's head, blood splattering across my face.

"Oh my God!" Daryl said dropping his crossbow and gun. He hugged me so tight more blood came out of my cuts.

"Daryl.." I murmured in pain.

"Shit!" he said stepping back and looking at me. His eyes turned stone cold with worry and Rick started to uncuff me with the keys from the man wth the beard.

"What the f**k happened to you?!?!" He yelled in anger, hugging me tight but being careful not to touch my cuts.

"Him, and him, and him, and him.." I murmured looking at the bodies of the men who captured me.

"Come one," Rick said picking up my shirt, "let's go back to the farm."

~

"What the f**k happened?!?" Carl said as I got into the car.

I didn't answer him as Rick started back towards the farm. 

The sky was beginning to darken as we pulled up towards the house.

"What the hell happened?! You guys were supposed to be back this morning!" Shane yelled as we got out of the car. Daryl helped me to the house, my shirt bloody on the front from the cuts.

"F**k off, Shane!" Daryl yelled back while opening the door.

My heart beated slower and my eyes fluttered, the world around me becoming black.

~Daryl's POV~

I felt April's grip loosen and her body fall. My yees grew wide and I lifted her up and nearly broke the door down going inside of the house.

"Hershel! Hershel!" I yelled putting April down on the bed in the room she was cared for when Andrea shot her.

Hershel came running in with Maggie at his side.

"What happened?" Maggie asked grabbing the medical kit.

"She cut herself pretty bad. Not sure how deep tho'," I said running a hand through my hair, blood getting on my forehead.

"You might want to step out, Daryl. It don't look to good," Maggie said, pulling April's shirt over her head.

My lip quivered and I headed out of the house.

Shes going to be alright. She's the toughest little girl I know.

I love her.

~

Hope you enjoyed, I should be sleeping but instead I am finishing this up for you guys.

Your welcome. (Sorry not trying to be rude)