.

Shigiraki's POV:
Dabi,Toga,Twice,Kurogiri and I was all sitting in the bar bored out of our minds then Toga got an idea "Hey guys I just thought of something we could do" she said happily Twice asked "What is it" she stood up and grabbed all of us and sat us down on the floor around the table and then said what we was doing "We are gonna play truth or dare but with a twist" we all looked at her and asked "What's the twist" she smiled and said "If you don't do the dare you have to take off some of your clothes" we glared at her and then I said "Toga you can't your a girl we are all males" she started to pout and then said "I can get a pice of paper and when ever I don't do the dare I can draw a line but I will take the clothes that I can take off" I sighed then said "Whatever Someone go ahead and start us off" Toga started us off she asked Twice something starting off easy with him then it went to Twice asking Kurogiri to yell something fucking dumb and he did I wanted to kill them both then he asked Dabi to come closer to me and put his hand on my thigh I glared at him then began to grab my glove to take it off but was soon grabbed by Dabi hearing him say "Yeah that's not gonna happen" "Fine just get the damn dare over with" that's what he did he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed just to make me growl at him he let go and then asked me "Shigiraki truth or dare" I wanted to hit him "Dare I guess" he gave me a smirk knowing I might not do the dare he is about to give me I glared at him wanting to kill him he then gave me the dare "I dare you to let Toga dress you in a short skirt" I looked at him and said "Yeah not happening" Dabi then said "Then take off something" I was already barefoot so I just took off my shirt then asked Toga "Truth or dare Toga" she said "Dare" I have her the dare "I dare you to come slap the shit out of Dabi" she did so she got up and ran around the table and slapped the absolute shit out of him I giggled a bit because it was funny he looked at me and said "You find that funny huh" "Yeah I do" he smiled and then turned back to the others we played a few rounds I skipped some of the dares and so did the others so Toga had to face the other way until we got a blanket around us we was just in our boxers but still she is a girl Dabi got a dare from Toga "Dabi I dare you to kiss Shigiraki on the lips" he sat still thinking for a minute I chimed in and said "Are you debating whether you take your boxers off or to kiss me" he looked over to me then said "No actually I am thinking of something else" he leaned in grabbed my face so I wouldn't pull away from him and he kissed me I went wide eye when he licked the bottom of my lip asking for entry I denied then he pulled out the kiss and bit his lip at me and faced back to the rest of them as they sat there in shock that he actually kissed me I got up then said "I am calling it a night" then walked up the stairs in my blanket and went to Dabi's room and sat on his bed waiting for him to come to his room which he did right after I went up he came into his room shut his door and locked it he started to walk closer and closer to me I got up as soon as he started to walk and I started to back up just to end up hitting a wall and getting trapped between him and the wall he slammed his hands beside both sides of my head making me jump I looked away from his face and tried not to look at him but he grab my chin and make me look at him then he kissed me I kissed him back he licked my bottom lip asking for entry I denied him making him grab my ass with the hand that was once on my chin as soon as I opened my mouth to gasp he slipped in and explored every inch of my mouth I allowed him to because there wasn't much I could do he was stronger then me after he finished he pulled out of the kiss picking me up and bringing me to his bed he laid me down and put his hands on my hips then pulled me closer to him I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him I pulled out the kiss and sat back down just to feel his hands go into my hair and grip it I smiled and sent out a quiet moan because I like my hair being pulled he smirked and pulled me down to his member I looked up at him blushed and said "There is no way it's going to fit" he looked me in the eyes then saying "I will make it fit" I knew what I was supposed to do I licked the tip and kissed it taking in as much as I could handle and started bobbing my head and looking up at Dabi to see him trying his best not to make a lewd sound or face. Dabi gripped tighter on my hair making me moan then he forced my head down and making me take his full length I gagged as tears built up in my eyes he smiled at me and said "You like it when I pull your hair?" he pulled my hair again pulling me back up to his tip I moaned as he did he then thrusted back into my mouth making me gag again with tears going down my cheeks I looked at him with pleading eyes he pulled me up and pulled my hair as he laid me on my back making me moan he stripped me of my boxers and flipped me over on my hands and knees lining up with my entrance he came down to my ear and whispered "It will hurt at first then it will get better you just tell me when to start moving baby" he then went back to how he was and pressed his tip up to my entrance then said "I am going to go in slow and let you take half in first get used to the pain and then put the rest in and wait till you say I can move" he pushed in half of his length making me moan out it hurt for a bit then I got used to it I nodded telling him he could put the rest in he did it slowly I moaned a bit louder then before he sat there for a minute letting me get used to him I whispered out "You can move now" he started to move slow gradually getting faster I moaned at every movement then he hit THE spot as soon as he hit it I moaned "Right there" I could hear the smirk when he said "If you want me to keep at that spot your going to have to beg Kitten" I did as I was told because I knew he was just going to tease that spot I already have marks on my back from him giving me hickeys I said "Please Daddy keep hitting that spot" he pulled out and flipped me over on my back lining back up with me and then thrusting back into me hitting the same spot over and over again I dug my nails that wasn't in the gloves into his back as he got faster and harder with his thrust making me a moaning mess I said "Dabi I gonna" he cut me off with "Same" we reached our climax and let go at the same time as we calmed down from our high he cleaned me and himself up unlocked the door and then he laid down beside me wrapped his arms around me and threw the blanket over us we went to sleep.

The next day
I got up and saw that I was in one of Dabi's hoodie's and had my boxers I noticed that he wasn't in the bed so I got up and walked the best I could to the stairs I got so fed up with trying to walk that I ended up yelling "DABI GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW" I heard him running up the stairs and saw that I was sitting on the floor I looked at him and said "Pick me up please" he bent down and picked me he walked down the stairs I saw Toga and Twice getting ready to fan girl over Dabi holding me I rolled my eyes we reached the bar he sat me on a stool then sat next to me I got a drink Kurogiri asked me "Did you have fun last night Shigiraki" I glared at him then said "Shut up" trying to avoid eye contact with Dabi but he grabbed my face then kissed me I kissed him back.