Who's all here?

Dream was the first to wake, looking around the room he spots George, Sapnap, Techno, Tubbo, Tommy, Skeppy, Wilbur and Bad.

Hello Dream.

Dream's head whips around, to stare at the girl in front of him around 14 years old atleast.

"Uhh Hi, since I am assuming you are the one who took us here, why exactly are you here?

The teenager smiles at Dream, You and everyone will be reacting and looking at fanmade art and animations.

Dream felt his heart warm at that, still unused to the love his fans had for what he did.

"Alright should I wake them?"

Yes please do.

*After waking everyone up*

"So your saying we have to look at... Fanmade stuff? Easy enough" Murmured George.

Yup since I am lazy we'll start right now.

"Okay! I'm kinda excited!" Bad's cheerful voice exclaims.

Dream gives a smile, genuine if not for the aura he had around him. Like a feel of impending doom.

Dream eyes widen when he looks at it again cause he isn't wearing his mask-and.. "Do people really think I'm thaat pretty?" Dream wonders,

Everyone else deadpans at the mood swing. 

Oh yes, most will be centered around Dream. But you'll show up.

Sapnap huffed a laugh.

"Let's continue," Skeppy who was besides Bad inputs.

(There was another reaction but the person who had made the fanart did not want it to be posted, I didn't know so sorry.)