♠||Leaving Konoha||♠Chapter Two

ST♠||Leaving Konoha||ST♠||Chapter tow||

||Naruto P.O.V||

“Naruto, please understand this mission is not a joke, try to don’t take everything like a simple joke and to don’t care. “Lady Tsunade says.

“How said I don’t care about anything?, I trying just to don’t think at this mission like it’s a suicide mission, I take everything like a joke because like that I can make everything to be more easy.”

“Naruto!” Kakashi’s voice is heard from behind. Naruto turned his head and looks at the person who spoke.

“Kakashi-sensei!?” Naruto said amazed.

“Yea Naruto!”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’ll accompany in the mission.”

“Why?”

“Because you have a lot to learn, and you’re not prepared to go alone in the mission..”

“I understand! Naruto said leaving his gaze down.

||Kakashi P.O.V||

“Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura!”I said looking at them.

“Yes!”They said.

“Please wait me outside, I’ll come immediately, better go and take for the travel something what you think that you need.”

“Okay sensei!”They lived the room, after the door closed I approached the desk looked into Lady Tsunade eyes.

“Tsunade, this mission is a Rank S”

“Yea I know Kakashi”.

“Why you send these children in this mission, they are not prepared to do this. If they will die, what would we do?”

“Don’t worry, they will not die so easy. The blond one is a powerful kid, the kid from Uchiha clan he’s powerful too and the girl with pink hair she’s too strong. They are a powerful team, and I know with you there they will come back alive. So the discussion is over, you can go.”She said opening the door and make me sign to get out.I kept my mouth shut until I leaved the place, I saw the kids waiting me, Naruto started to smile when saw me.

“We are ready to go..”

“Okay! Where to go.”