-Five-

"Right, we'll be there in 30 minutes. Be ready!" She whispered.

I realized Hinata didn't know I wasn't in my house where I normally would be at this time.

"Sasuke, what's the address?" I asked him

"(INSERT RANDOM ADDRESS HERE)" he said

"Thanks"

TO HINATA: I'm at (INSERT RANDOM ADDRESS HERE).

FROM HINATA: You didn't stay at your house last night?

TO HINATA: Uh... No..

FROM HINATA: Y/n.. Where are you?..

TO HINATA: I'll tell you everything once you get here..

I put my phone down and sighed.

"Who was it?" Sasuke asked curiously. 

"Why?"

"Because I want to know" Sasuke said while glaring at me.

"Hinata. She wanted to know if I wanted Neji to pick me up" I responded.

"Hn. Fine." He said with a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Here's your breakfast." He said while handing me one of the plates in his hand.

It was french toast with fruit. He walked off with two other plates and I assumed one was for his brother, Itachi. When he came back to sit with me, I complimented his cooking.

"This is really good" I said after swallowing the first bite.

"I know." He said without emotion.

"Sasuke.. did you want to carpool with us? I mean, Neji, Tenten, HInata and I?" 

"Hn." 

"Oh my gosh, I was only trying to be nic-" He cut me off.

"I'll go." He replied.

"Oh, alright" I said.

I picked up my phone to text Hinata.

TO HINATA: Is it okay if Sasuke rides with us?

FROM HINATA: Sasuke? I thought you didn't like him? You're at his house??

I COMPLETELY forgot. I was supposed to hate Sasuke. I couldn't tell him 'no' now though.. I had already invited him. I caught myself staring at Sasuke. He looked up and glared at me for a quick second like he knew what I was thinking. I got scared so I looked down back at my phone.

"Hn." He looked back down.

TO HINATA: Well.. Yeah but..

TO HINATA: I'LL EXPLAIN LATER.

FROM HINATA: Okay :) We'll be there in 5.

I got up to put my dish in the sink.

"Sasuke, they'll be here in five"

He looked at me and nodded before getting up and putting his dish in the sink.

We both grabbed our bags and walked out the front door. I saw Neji's car pulling into the driveway and when the car stopped Sasuke and I got in the second row of back seats.

I said hello to Neji, Tenten, and Hinata and saw an unfamiliar face sitting in the passenger seat.

He looked back and said: "Hi nice to meet you! I am Rock Lee!" He sounded really excited which made me smile. "Hi Rock Lee, I'm Y/n." I said back to him.

I felt my phone chime in my pocket and looked at it.

FROM HINATA TO TENTEN AND Y/N: Y/n, We need that explanation now..

FRON TENTEN TO HINATA AND Y/N: Thanks for putting us in a group chat, Hinata. BUT UM YEAH WE NEED THAT EXPLANATION PRONTO.

TO TENTEN AND HINATA: Well.. I fell asleep outside of school last night so he drove me to his house so I wouldn't freeze to death.. I'm not sure why he did it, But he did. He gave me some of his mothers' clothes too. 

FROM TENTEN TO HINATA AND Y/N: You may not have a crush on anyone, but it looks like someone's got the hots for you, Y/n! xD.

TO TENTEN AND HINATA: WHY does everyone keep saying that.. He barely knows me!!

FROM HINATA TO TENTEN AND Y/N: Who's everyone?

TO TENTEN AND HINATA: Well, his brother, Itachi, said it to me twice.

FROM TENTEN TO HINATA AND Y/N: Ohhh~ so you met his brother. 

I heard a snicker that sounded like Tenten from the seats in front of me.

TO HINATA AND TENTEN: Shut up xD

I put down my phone and looked at Sasuke who was staring at me. When he noticed me looking at him too, he looked away and I thought nothing of it. 

When we arrived at school everyone got out the vehicle and started walking to the entrance. Sasuke for some reason, wouldn't leave my side, so since we were a little early I decided to tell the others to go on without me and lead Sasuke to the bench I fell asleep on last night.

"Sasuke, I'm not your kid.. You dont need to stay by my side 24/7." I said sternly to him.

"I didn't say you were. I'm just making sure you don't get into anymore trouble" He said back.

I noticed the heat coming to my face, "When did Sasuke become this.. this cute.." I brushed it off and returned to my original color.

"You're not my father. I can survive without you."

"Hn. Sure." He replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE CHAPTERS COMING LATER TODAY.

I don't have anything specific to say at the moment, but as always leave suggestions!

Ilysm. Stay Beautiful <3

-Author