It's a Yes!

It was Saturday! I was more than happy. I was having a holiday and I decided to help Aditya in decorating his room. He was going to propose Aarushi in his apartment. When Aarushi left the house for work, I went to Aditya's apartment. 

I entered the house and saw Rahul and Aditya sitting in between the pool of red balloons. I stopped my urge from Popping the balloons.

"Morning boys"

"morning" they both said in unison

"How can I help?" I asked them

"well please select the best photo and make a presentation naaa" Aditya said with puppy eyes.

 I took his laptop and sprawled on his sofa. Doing my best to put a best presentation. After working for about an hour and replaying the slides for 100th time I was satisfied. If only I put my heart in office presentation like this, I would definitely get a raise.

*POP* * POP*

There was loud bursting of noise right behind my ears. I was so startled that I was about to fall down from couch. My heart beats were going super crazy and all I could hear this little beep in my ear. I looked up, it was Aditya and Rahul who had popped balloons. They were laughing like maniacs. I set the laptop aside and stood up to punch them

"You crazy little sons of biscuits. You both are d....."

I couldn't even complete the sentence because I was on ground rubbing my ass. I had stumbled upon laptops charging wire which was still tangled with my legs. Only sound in the room was of those bloody idiots laughing. uggh I hate myself. I stood and hit them on head with newspaper.

"Stop it you suckers".

Well they did stop. Oh, that was nice. They then looked at each other and started to laugh once again. Uggh I hate them! I hate them!

"Fine laugh your ass off! I am going do whatever the hell you want" I said and turned my back and started walking towards door.

In next second the laughter dried up and I felt someone's hand grabbing my wrist. I looked behind it was Rahul! Oh my! My heart screamed. He pinched his earlobe with both his hand and said sorry. Oh, so cute. No, you are mad at him Trisha I scolded myself

Aditya came in hugged me tightly " please stay help me I need you" he said and pouted.

Ahhhhh "fine! Only if you order the food " I said.

It was 4 in the evening. Aarushi will be back by 4.30 I should probably go before her inner detective takes a charge of her body and ruin all the surprise. I said good bye to boys.

"Remember to bring her here and don't tell anything "

"chill Aditya I kept my mouth shut for almost a week its only matter of hours now. "

"yeah bro she is right!" Rahul said looking at me but his face had a mischievous smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him

"I know Trisha will not ruin anything but, I am not sure if she could bring her here without tripping" he said now laughing loudly. Aditya join him too.

I knew it.  Idiots. I grabbed the nearest thing from my side and threw at him. Apparently, it was newspaper which just landed few steps ahead of me. Uggh stupid newspaper I groaned. Those two idiots just laughed out loud. I went back to my apartment. No use in staying with those maniacs.

Still half an hour more for Aarushi to come home. So I decided to take a hot shower. I came outside started to get ready. For once I wanted to help her to get ready. It's always the other way around.