Chapter 9

"Moonlight Melody"

My eyes are closed so as my hands that are locked, my head is laying in his chest, while his arms are encircling me holding the manuever.

I can feel the heat of his body pressed in my back so as the cold breeze of the night that touches my skin roughly beacuse of our flight.

My eyes slowly opens darted at the dark and starry night, the griffin glides at top of the clouds, that gave me the sight to look at the moon with the stars that shines so bright.

itinagilid ko ang aking ulo sa ibang direksyon tanging makakapal na ulap lang ang aking nasisilay.

"Who are they?"I asked, I looked at him his eyes are serious habang ang atensyon niya ay nasa una.

He sighed"Forest Archers and Their Moose"

Napatango ako"Why did they attack us?"

"They want something that I can't give"

"What is that something that you can't give?"taka kong tanong.

"It's not the right time to tell you"He said without taking a glimpse of me, I sighed, I moved lightly because I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable.

I'm not sure when we got out of that empire I didn't actually saw alot of things in it, Just trees and mist, cayden has been so quite nung makaligtas kami sa mga yun.

I was moving my body, hinahanap ang comfortbleng pwesto sa gitna niya, I gasped when I felt pain in my tummy, kinapa ko ito.

Right! That freaking book!

"You took my book right?"Biglaang ani ni cayden na nagpalaki ng mga mata ko, mabilisan akong umiling "Tsk, I saw you through the mirror, Divina you can't lie to me"

I groaned and took the book out of my shirt and give it to him"tell me why did you took this?"

I shrugged"It looks interesting"I'm not lying it does!

"You and your naughty hands"He shook his head. I can't help it, it looks so Cute and vintage!

I know it's wrong per-- ugh nevermind divina it's wrong and your explanation is not valid enough for him!

He looks like he forgive me so that's okay enough.

My mind Roamed from what happend earlier, first we were threatened to be attacked by witches next forest archers? I wonder what cayden did to them...for them to act this way towards him.

And me!

They look so furious for some reason! Is he a Theif or something? Why are the witches scared of him then became angry at him? geez, I'm suspecting that he's--

Some kind of killer!

No that's just overreacting Divina, maybe their families are involve in this situation, this is making my head hurt. Damn it!

"Hey"napukaw ang atensyon ko dahil sa boses ni cayden"I'm sorry about earlier, I should've been more careful"

I nodded at him"It's okey, I had fun no need to regret"

Kumunot ang noo niya sa akin"you had fun?"

"Hmm, that was kind of an adventure for me, you look so cool back their"I chuckled, he also looks hot.

But I'm not gana make this conversation awkward.

"Really?"He smiled"You're not too bad yourself, I mean you chanted a spell, you're not human afterall"kinurot ko siya sa tagiliran, bigla along nainis, nakakainis! Why is he making fun of humans when they don't even have an iphone!