Chapter 14

Alastor woke up and found himself unable to move. Glancing down he saw that both him and Angel had their arms around each other. Angel's head pressed up against Alastor's chest.

Alastor smiled at the sleeping demon before him and he thought that even when Angel was asleep he looked beautiful. A real sleeping beauty. Alastor nuzzles his face into Angel's hair, taking a deep breath of his scent. Surprisingly, Angel didn't even smell like drugs or sex like Alastor thought. In fact he smelt like cherries and wildflowers. 

Alastor grinned, pleased that Angel was acting more pure then he was. An image flashed into Alastor's mind. There was Angel in a modest dress, an apron wrapped around him. He was smiling as he was baking in a kitchen. Some batter on his cheek from whisking the ingredients together.

Sighing, Alastor pulled Angel closer to him. Angel, what are you doing to me? Ever since that day, I wanted nothing more then to make you happy..... I was to be happy with you. I want you to be with me forever. I really do hope that this hotel doesn't work because Angel......if you get redeemed.....I will be lost without you.
Alastor's ear twitched when he hears Angel waking up from his sleep.

"Al? Is that you?" Angel asked with half open eyes. Alastor smiled and rubbed Angel's back. "Yes my dear, it's me." Angel smiled as well and nuzzles closer to Alastor. "You stayed...."

"I told you I would." Alastor moved his hand up, brushing Angel's hair away from his face. "You know we can't stay like this forever you know?" Even though it feels so right.

Angel groaned "Fuck Vaggie and Charlie. You are comfy." Angel tighten his grip on Alastor, in hoping that it'll make Alastor stay. Alastor sighed and softly snapped his fingers. With in seconds he was out of Angel's grip, sitting up on the bed, and looking down at Angel. "I'm sorry my dear not today." Alastor said running his hand through Angel's hair.

Angel looked up at him. "You're leaving me?"

"No, I'm not leaving you, Angel." Alastor smiled as an idea struck him, leaning down he asked, "Would you like to help me make breakfast?"

This brought Angel sitting up on his bed, his eyes shining with glee. "Yes! Yes, I would love too." Alastor chuckled at his excitement and made his way to the door. "Well, get dressed and I'll meet you in the kitchen."
___________________________________

It wasn't long after Alastor got everything set up went Angel came running into the kitchen. He was wearing a blue crop top, black shorts, and rainbow striped stockings. Alastor smiled at him as he said. "Would you like to make the pancake batter while I make the eggs?"

Angel just nod his head and he quickly made his way pulling the ingredients together. Alastor happily started to crack the eggs into the pan, listening to the sound of the sizzling bit of protein.

"Hey Al, do you think we could add strawberries to the pancakes?" Angel asked, mixing the batter. Alastor chuckled, "This doesn't have to do with your nickname for me right?" The silence and the awkward no that followed just make Alastor chuckle even more. "Yes, we can put strawberry in with the pancakes Angel."

Alastor felt arms wrapped around his waist. "Thank you, Strawberry Pimp. You're the best." Angel said planting a kiss on Alastor's cheek. Alastor glances over at Angel and saw that he had a half smirk on his lips.

"Everything alright Angel?"

Angel let out a hum as his reply. He then made Alastor turn so that he was facing him. Alastor was about to talk but Angel hushed him with a finger.

"You had plenty money, 1922." Angel began to sing, running his top hands along Alastor's shoulder, and his bottom hand still on Alastor waist.

"You let other women make a fool of you.
Why don't you do right? Like some other men do. Get out of here. Get me some money too. " Angel moved closer so that their bodies touch. Alastor felt his heart beat a bit faster at Angel's subduction.

"You're sittin' down and wonderin' what it's all about.  If you ain't got no money, they will put you out. Why don't you do right? Like some other men do. Get outta here. Get me some money too." Alastor stared into Angel's eyes and saw the teasful lust in them. Angel was leaning his face closer to his, batting his eyes slowly. Alastor smirks and summons his microphone and puts it below Angel's chin. This surprised the spider demon.

Alastor chuckled and tried his best at the bedroom eyes. Two can play at that game, my dear. "Now if you had prepared twenty years ago. You wouldn't be a-wanderin' now from door to door." Alastor pushed Angel backwards, pinning him at the edge of the table. He saw Angel blushing as Alastor moved closer and sang the next line in Angel's ear. "Why don't you do right? Like some other men do."

Alastor chuckled when be felt Angel shiver and gasp. He made so that their forehead were touching, staring into each other's eyes. "Get out of here. Get me some money too." Alastor felt an emotion that he never felt before. He wondered if this was what the act of flirting was like, and seeing Angel's reaction was well worth it. 

Alastor took a glance at Angel's lips and felt his cheeks going warm. Looking back at Angel's eyes, he saw confusion and desire swimming in them. Slowly, they go to close the distance when they hear a voice yelling down the hall.

"Why does it smell like something is burning?!"

The two demons quickly pulled away from each other and Alastor turned off the stove. Seeing that the eggs were indeed burnt.

Vaggie came storming into the kitchen. "Alastor! Angel! What the hell?! What was so important that you didn't watch the stove?!"

Alastor glanced over at Angel, seeing that he was still in effects of his seduction. Alastor smile and laughed, "My dearest apologies, Vagatha. I was helping Angel making the pancake batter that I forgot about the eggs."

Vaggie glared at Alastor, not buying the lie. "You two are off cooking in the kitchen for a month."

Alastor shrugged, "Very well dear." With that Alastor grabbed Angel and they left. Alastor just grinned when Vaggie realized that she was left to clean up their mess.