Chapter 4

REEEEEEEEE let's go

3rd POV

Padme made Ahsoka take a quiz which was basically like

"What my favorite color"

"What color are ahsokas lightsaber"

"Which Jedi master found ahsoka first"

Questions only ahsoka knew after she answer them Padme was so happy she hug ahsoka. When I say hug i mean tackled.

Ahsoka POV

After Padme stop hugging me she looks at me and saw how pale and skinny I am She runs off to a closet and grabs a blanket and medicine. She puts the blanket on me. Grabs a spoon pour the medication on it. And gives it to me

"Drink it"

"No"

"Ahsoka drink it"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

" please"

" no"

Padme gives me her puppy eyes "pretty please"

"Hmmmm Nope"

"AHSOKA DRINK IT"

"NEVER"

I get up and started to run around the room and also for someone who wears a long dress and heels she can sure run. I almost got away until she tackled me to the ground she shoves the spoon into my mouth and I swear it tasted like poison. She gets off of me and and puts the medicine away I lay on the floor feeling motionless until we here footsteps coming. I jump and ran into the closet and had door close but a little crack left open. I peek out to see who it is and I saw...

ANAKIN?!

What's he doing here?! Kriff kriff ok calm down don't make a sound and he won't notice you. He walks in and looked around and padme. He's walk over to her and KISSES HER ON THE LIPS i was shocked are they dating?!

3rd POV

Padme knew This was coming and now ahsoka was here watching this Going on was so awkward.

"Anakin what are you doing here shouldn't you be at the temple"

" I quit I couldn't trust them anymore after what they did to ahsoka I wish I could see her again"

Padme hugs anakin but her eyes were fixated on the closet and she could feel his tears on her clothes

While ahsoka was watching the whole she didn't realized that she way too close to the door and fell out the closet.

Padme look at her with I swear your an idiot face and while anakin look shocked

"AHSOKA?!"