Hi guys!

So, firstly it has been WAY too long, and for that, I apologize.  This year just ain't it, and along with everyone else, my life sucks right now. But I'm pulling through, and trying my best to post and, if not at least write, as much as possible.

Secondly; I'm not quitting on Metanoia, this story is my blood, sweat, and tears, my child that has risen from the ashes of my burning anger for the plotless life young Voldemort lived, my reason for writing at all, my- you get the point; I love this story.

However, (if any of my fellow writers can understand this), I have been suffering from a serious case of 'it's-too-early-to edit- itis', and by that I mean I am so excited to re-write, and perfect this story, that actually finishing it has become a monstrosity of a task.

I repeat; I AM NOT QUITTING ON THIS STORY.

However, motivation is hard to come by right now, so (I apologize for this as well), updates WILL BE SLOW.  Chapter 26  is on the way, should be up by this Friday. However, though I have goals, I can make no promises (I'm sorry).

P.S. - I have been working on other projects. Ones less complicated, pretty much 3/4 finished, and ready to post. If you guys are interested at all, please let me know which you prefer; Marvel or Twilight (you get no other hints).

I love and appreciate all of you! Thank you for the reads, and the votes, and the comments, it means the world to me! Please, please don't give up on me... I promise I'm trying.

- Orphic