28

it had been a week since the whole willow, jace, and sloane drama and sloane was still getting hate. she was upset that two people could ruin her career so fast but she decided not to let it affect her so she just stayed off of social media.

she talked to zach every day so it also helped, she missed being able to talk to him, they both could tell there was still a lot they needed to talk about but it would be better to talk about in person so they were just enjoying the time they had at the moment.

sloane also hung out with riley and paris a lot more. riley has come over almost everyday to have a movie night with the two of them, and sloane and riley go to the mall all the time like they did before they had met why don't we and drama came creeping in.

"alright paris i'm out!" sloane yelled as paris said bye to the younger girl and continued her facetime call with jonah. sloane was on her way to the herron's to pick up ryan to help him with his crush.

she pulled up to the house and walked up to the front door and knocked. immediately the door opened revealing myta with a smile on her face.

"sloane honey how are you?" myta said engulfing the girl in a tight, but warm, hug. "it's been so long since i've spoken to you i got worried"

"i know and i'm sorry for dodging your calls i was just worried you hated me, or that you didn't and that you were mad at zach and i didn't want to put you in that situation" sloane explained as they released from the hug.

"sloane you didn't have to worry about that. i could never hate you and i could never hate zach. what zach did was wrong and i got on him for it, but yes he is my son so i also comforted him. but sloane i love you like a daughter, you are very important to me never forget that" myta told her which made sloane smile.

"trust me myta i won't and thank you" sloane said causing myta to smile. "now where is your other son that seems to just be like his brother and is always late" sloane said a little louder so ryan could hear her.

"I AM COMING GIVE ME A SECOND" ryan yelled from upstairs causing myta and sloane to start laughing but stop when they heard tiny footsteps coming toward them at full speed.

"SLOANE OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE REALLY HERE" reese said running towards sloane and jumping into her arms giving her a hug.

"hi reese how are you girly? you haven't invited me to any tea parties recently what's that about?" sloane asked with a smile on her face.

"i'm having one right now! you can come join me if you want to!" reese said with pleading eyes that sloane almost gave into.

"no reese, sloane is taking me out today, so she can't" ryan said coming down the stairs while putting on his jacket.

reese pouted as sloane put her down and sighed, "okay how about this. if you aren't busy tomorrow we can have a tea party and then i will get you some ice cream sound good?" sloane asked reese as the little girl nodded. "oh myta is that okay?"

myta nodded, "that's perfect actually, josh and i have to go out tomorrow and we didn't want to leave ryan in charge so"

ryan then scoffed, "i'm offended but i'm not gonna argue because i'm a good kid and sloane and i have to go so bye guys see you later"

ryan dragged sloane out of the house and the pair got into the car on their way to get some food then the mall while sloane helps the boy out.

"okay so i need more information on this girl you have only told me she's pretty, nice, funny, and brunette. i need name, age, height, and facts" sloane told him as the pulled out of the driveway.

"her name is alyssa young, i have no idea how tall she but she's shorter than me, she loves drawing, and baking, she also dances like you, she hates chocolate but loves red velvet stuff, she also hates rock metal type music" ryan told her.

"she hates chocolate? i don't know if i can associate with her ry, i mean i'm glad she dances and likes to bake but chocolate is pretty much a dealbreaker for me" sloane said disappointed.

ryan rolled his eyes, "it's a good thing you aren't trying to date her then, because that would cause some problems, but me on the other hand doesn't care about that"

"fair point. but she sounds like a sweet girl, so did you find out how she wants to be asked out?" sloane asked him as they pulled up to applebee's.

"she loves those movies where the guys used to serenade the girls from their window and bring her flowers and stuff like that, and that's how she's always wanted to be asked out" ryan told her as the pair got out of the car and started to walk towards the restaurant.

"then that's it! we can get everyone to pitch in also! the guys and i can help you with serenading her because they have the voice and i'm a girl so i know what works and the girls can help you set up the flowers and gifts" sloane suggested.

"oh my god that's perfect! but the guys are on tour so how can they help us?" ryan asked.

"um i'll have to figure that part out later and let you know but for now just know we have a plan that's going to land you a girlfriend by the end of it" sloane said giving ryan a high five.

"damn y'all are only 15 years old getting the MOST out of a relationship, you're brother didn't even ask me out like that" sloane said jokingly.

"well cause zach is zach, he has no creativity but it's okay" ryan said laughing. sloane laughed and the two walked into the restaurant and enjoyed the rest of their day.

i LOVE ryan and sloane's friendship
bye loves <3