When You Can't Sleep At Night~ Austlan Cashby

Authors Note:

Hi, this is my first story, so don't judge.

------------------------------------------

Austin's P.O.V.

  I woke up. it's 9:30. I got up and out of my bunk to find some food.

  I walked into the kitchen to find a beautiful shirtless ginger princess asleep on the couch. I resisted the urge of jumping on him and attacking him with kisses. I tamed myself though. 

  I really liked Alan, more than just friends. I felt so close to him, like I could trust him so well. I doubted he actually likes me. I feel like I annoy him, like I annoy everyone, actually. 

  I walked over to the fridge and found a Coke. I sat down next to the arm chair next to Alan. As he snored, I watched him sleep peacefully. He started stirring in his sleep. 

  "Morning my ginger princess." I said, smiling down at him. He looked up at me, startled. 

  He rolled off the couch and walked over to the kitchen and oped the fridge. He pulled out two donuts and sat down on the ledge of the arm chair next to me. He handed one of the donuts and shoved the other in his mouth. 

  "Let's do something tonight." He said looking at me. "Let's go out or something, I don't know." 

  I really just wanted to cuddle with Alan on the couch and just spend some time with him. But that would probably be weird. "How about we just stay at the bus and watch a movie?" 

  "Alright, I'll rent a movie." He got up and stretched. He started walking back into the bunks and went into his bunk and closed the curtain. It took all my nerve not to go and jump in his bunk.

 ALAN'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Austin's sweet voice. "Morning my ginger princess." He was in his Star Wars pajamas. God, he is fucking adorable.

  I rolled off the couch to get some breakfast. I found some donuts and took two. I handed one to Austin and shoved the other one in my mouth. 

  "Lets do something tonight." I wanted to spend some time with Austin, just the two of us. It didn't matter what we did, as long as we were together. "Let's go out or something, I don't know."

  "How about we just stay at the bus and watch a movie?" That didn't sound so bad, it sounded pretty good actually. Austin and I watching a movie together while eating some popcorn. 

  "Alright, I'll rent a movie." I really want to get Nemo or something. It makes me cry each time. And some beer. Yeah, I like beer. 

~TIME ELAPSED~

  Austin, Phil, and Tino were sitting on the couch when I walked in with Nemo and some beer. Austin was sleeping and Phil and Tino were on their phones. 

 "Hey, we're heading out, kay?" Tino said. 

"Yeah, we're going to meet some friends at the bar. We're going to crash there, so don't wait up for us." Phil said, grabbing his jacket and heading out the door.

  Austin woke up at the sound of the door shutting. "Hey, I got Nemo." I tossed the DVD to him. 

  "I LOVE NEMO!" He quickly put the disc in the DVD player and started watching the movie.

  We opened a few bears. Well, a little more than a few. We got pretty drunk and I started sobbing when Nemo was stuck in the pipe. I sobbed into Austin's chest and he put his hand on my head and told me it was alright. 

  After the movie ended, we had a few more drinks and headed off to the bunks. I was about to go into my bunk until Austin grabbed my hand. "No, could you sleep with my tonight. I don't want to sleep alone." I can't reject an offer like this. He had a pleading look in his eyes.

  "Alright." I said as I crawled into his bunk after him. He grabbed onto my waist and held me tight against him. His breath reaked of achohol. 

  "Don't leave me, okay ginger princess?" God, I loved it when he called me that. He held me tighter. 

  "I won't leave you. I'll stay with you the whole time, okay?" I said. I felt him breathing on my shoulder. 

   "Do you promise me? Do you promise you won't leave me?" He asked me. I faced him and looked him in the eye and saw a tear escape his eye.

    "I promise I won't do anything to hurt you. I will never hurt you anyway and I will protect you, alright? I want you to know that." I was studying his beautiful face and wiped his tears off his face. "Don't cry." I whispered. "It's okay."

    I kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep in Austin Carlile's arms. 

-----------------------

Author's Note: I'll probably update in a day or two. check back in for updates. (: