Chapter 18

Exams are finally done but I need to submit a lot of projects...anyways, I'm back! I hope you'll like the chapter!

Anna's POV
I wake up feeling a heavy arm around me. I tried to turn around but the arm around me, tightened. "Hmmm.." after a while I feel him loosened his arms around me. I finally succeeded in turning around.

He looks so handsome even though his sleeping. I trace his eyebrows, eyes jawline and his lips. I was in a trance that's why I didn't notice him waking up. I snap out of my trance when I feel him bite my finger.

"Hey!" I can feel myself heat up and take my finger away from him. He just chuckle and cuddle me close. We stay like that for a few minutes, then he speaks up. "What do you think about going out of town? Just the two of us"

"Are you serious?" I'm shock at the same time excited. "We could use some break plus it could be our bonding time"

"What about your business? You still need to fix the problem about the pier, and what about the shoot out that happened yesterday?" He's still needed here, we can't go out unless that is all solve.

"The pier is fine, we just need to reschedule the delivery and I have Adriano for that. About the shoot out, don't worry about that, I'm here I'll protect you. And I'm gonna bring guards with us that will guard us from far away" he tried to convince me.

I mean a week out with him would be nice and it would help us bond more, I consider it and finally answered "yes".

"Where are we going?" I'm curious, I want to know so I know what clothes to pack. "Now, that's not gonna be fun, isn't? It's a secret, mio amore" oh this guy!

"But I have to pack! Can you please tell me?" I beg him and pulled my puppy dog eyes. "That's not gonna work for me, amore. And I'm gonna ask Adrianna to do that for you" I just sigh in defeat and decided to go take a bath. I have to get ready for school.

So I enter the bathroom and do my business. After bathing, I peek my head through the door to check if Xander is still there and he is. He's still laying on the bed with his arms covering his eyes. I decided to just run for it.

I quickly run to the closet and close the door. "That's close" I said to myself. I pick a red off-shoulder, rip-shorts and I put on a black belt. I pair it with a red sandals, red bag and a necklace. I put my hair down and curl it. Adrianna teach me how to use a curling iron the other day and it's easy. I put on a simple makeup and I'm done. I walk out and sit beside Xander, "Xander, I'm going to school now, see you later!" He look up at me and pout his lips. "Don't go! Stay here please!"

Awww, he's so cute! I pinch his cheeks and kiss his lips, "sorry but I can't, bye!" I walk out and wait at the front of the house.

"Hey girl! Goodmorning!" Adrianna put her arms around me and we head to school but I said we should stop by Starbucks to grab a coffee and we did.

When we enter the school, everyone look at us but we ignore them and continue to walk to our lockers.

"Welcome back! You two decided to show up" Lei said dramatically. "Yeah, you two just show up whenever you want to, it's unfair!" Ali fake sob. My gosh! This two are so dramatic! "You know, you two should consider attending dramatic club" I tell them while getting the books I need and putting the ones that I don't need. "That hurts!" Lei put her hand on her chest. I just roll my eyes and continue what I'm doing.

"How about we go out, go clubbing at one of Xander's clubs. What do you think?" Adi suggested. Hmmm..I mean it's my first time and I don't know anything about clubbing but I want to try. "Fine, I'm in" I tell her. "Yes, us too and please tell me we are going to The Haze! Please!" Ali pleads.