Liam and Connor (1D and a random guy)

"Hey Liam!" I heard Connor call. But I just ignored him. "HEY!" He called again. I just walked faster. His heavy foot-steps came running towards me. Once he caught up, he said, "Dude? What's going on with you?!" i keep walking and don't look at his face. "C'Mon Li. Tell me. I'm your best friend!"

"You're my best friend? Best Friend my ass. If you were my best friend you woldn't have told the whole school my biggest secret! You wouldn't have laughed and ran away when I told you! I trusted you and thought I was smart for doing so. But now I know it was a waste of my time. Do you know what I thought when I first met you?" Connor opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but then quickly shut it like a fish.

"I saw you walking around our school like a moron. I saw you in the cafiteria on your first day, having no one to sit with. Remember that Connor?"

"Yeah." He says quietly.

"And what did I do?" I ask wiping my tears.

"You walked to over to me and asked if I wanted to sit with you and your friends." He says whipsering.

"And then when those bullies say you with me they left yo alone right?" Connor nods and he brushes the blonde fringe out of his face, so I could see tears running down his beautiful baby blue eyes.

"So, the way you re-pay me is by laughing a me when I say I was in love with you and outing me in front of the whole school? You are one mean boy Connor." I say turning around

"Liam wait!" "What?" I don't turn around to face him but I don't wlak away either.

"The reason I did that was because... I was afraid."

"Of what? Being labeled gay?!" by now i was fulling facing him. "Being bullied again? I can protect you!  Do you think I can't love you the way a girl can? I can love you more! I already do and we aren't even together! Connor. Please. Just give me a chance." I was full-out crying.

"Liam. Please don't cry. Please." "You're going to tell me to stop crying?! Your the reason I am crying!" I say turning around. "Liam. Cmon. I do love you!" "Pshh, yeah right! I'm moving. to Bradford." "PLease LiLi don't leave. Stay with me! be mine! I love you!"

"Obviously not. You wouldn't have left me, you wouldn't have embarassed me. You would have kissed back when I told You i loved you!" "Good Bye Connor."

I walk back in the airport and see him kicking and screaming at the security guards who are holding him back. The last thing i hear before he is taken away completely is,

"I will find you Liam! I will come back for you!"

This is going to be a mini-fic probably 3-4 chapters. SO comment if you likeyyy,

Next upppp..........

SMUTTTYY ZOUISSSSS <3

why do i think that couple would be the most sexually active?