Chapter 7 | Brother of the Girl-Who-Lived

Death had disappeared after half an hour of rambling, mentioning that Patience should be free around that time.

Reaching the milestone that Death said was supposed to be a giant rock, Harry was met with huge, red spiky, scaly snake heads instead. Yes, you read that right. Heads. As in more than one snake head.

In front of her sat a Runespoor on top of a gigantic Runespoor. In the bright side, they are probably the bloody same Runespoors that were in Newt's briefcase of wonder.

"Hey Mare, is that human wearing a Horned Serpent?" The smaller left head questioned as the right one retorted "You're an idiot, Dream. Can't you feel its aura? It's totally not a human. Right, Tasy?" Harry saw the middle one tilting her head at her. "Human? Is it a human? Wait, who are you, little human?" She questioned in a dreamy tone.

The larger Runespoor's head hissed in annoyance at the smaller Runespoor who was sitting on the larger Runespoor's middle head.

"Girls, shut up. You're bringing us a headache." The larger right head hissed as he flicked his tongue at them. The larger left head nudged the middle head to wake up while keeping an eye on Harry.

Harry heard Neptune hiss in amusement as the tip of his tongue flickered in her vision. "Little Deathling Speaker! Can we keep them?" He hissed hopefully as Harry once again turned to him in exasperation, wondering whether he was going to ask the same question for everytime they walk pass a magical creature.

"Neptune darling, we can't just 'keep' any creatures that we meet on road, understand?" She hissed slowly, in hopes that her words would finally go through his thick skull.

"A SPEAKER!"

She saw that the six serpent heads were now looking at her. The larger right head, acting as their leader, moved closer. "'Little Deathling'?" He drawled before narrowing his eyes, "Little Morris?" He hissed suspiciously.

Harry laughed happily at the thought of being remembered by the Runespoor she had saved in her previous life. "You were always the smart one, Clotho." She hissed happily before introducing her new serpent to her old serpents.

"This is Neptune. Neptune, they-" She started pointing to from the smaller left head in order until she ended up on the smaller right head as she named each of them respectively. "-are Dream, Fantasy and Nightmare. Those girls were found and named by my brother. While they are-" She continued to point, starting from the larger left head to the larger right head. "-is Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos. Now these big guys were named and taken in by me." She finished proudly.

Neptune nodded before hissing "Speaker was the one who took them in. So why can't we keep them?"

The girl groaned at her snake's insistence and opted to just give up before she loose her mind. "You know what, I'm just going to ignore you, Neptune." She said before asking Clotho for a ride to Newt's house, ignoring Neptune's grumbling hisses.

"Newton, let me see my babies~!" Harry sang loudly, knocking a couple of times on the door.

After few moments, the door opened to reveal a Kneazel and a confused middle aged man whose couple of white strands stood out in contrast to his dark chestnut hair. And though he did look a little bit older than the last time she saw him, he suspiciously still looked quite young for his actual age.

"Newt, you old goat. How dare you grow old without me!" She exclaimed, making some big movements with her hands.

She could see his pale blue eyes taking in the sight in front of him.