updates! + spinoff fic coming soon 👀

I really mean it when I say I feel insecure about this story. The plot seems everywhere, and I feel like I'm doing a bad job with the background characters. Maybe I took more than I should have. 😅 Are you guys at least enjoying it? So that brings me to my next question:

Is there anything you'd like me to write before the book is over? Any plots for your character? Thank
you for your time!

Okay, so I have news! As y'all can see from the title of this chapter, it's about a spin off. But that's not all! There are updates about this fic at the end. I wanted to let those of you who don't know in on the plan here, because I only told a select few.

I'm sure most of you remember that there has always been a sequel planned for this book, but what you may not have known is that the plan is actually for this to be a four book series. This one and three more.

( This is partially why I said that from here on out, characters moving forward depends on your participation and interaction with the story. )

I can't tell you what they're about of course, but I CAN say that Book 3 will be completely wild and Book 4 will be about the next generation. (So that would require new characters from people willing to participate.) Book 2 is at least a tad bit more chill.

As for the spin off in this series, ( which will be labeled as book 5 for the sole fact that it wouldn't make sense to number it differently in my mind ) is actually a prequel to this fic. ( Sort of. ) It takes place in a different town a few years before this one, and is a more mature fic. There will be borderline smut ( not actual smut, more like the ghost of it ), more violence, and just more mature themes over all.

The reason I'm telling you guys this is because I wanted to ask if you guys would be interested in that as an applyfic, because I'll gladly do so!

So, here's the official set of books in this series:

1: Own The Night

2: One For All

3: Fire Up

4: Where We Belong ( or The New Kids In Town, which do y'all prefer? )

5: Flesh and Bone

As far as this fic goes, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who replied to my previous note! I have most of the ships planned out now, but not everyone gets one. 😔 For instance, Ally had 3 love interests and so that means I couldn't take the other two.

But I do mean it when I say that characters with admins who are no longer reading won't make it into the next fic, it's just too stressful to write them all if the person isn't here anymore. 😅 ( Some of mine aren't making it either, dw. )

I'm also sad to say that we're a little under halfway through with this first book. 😔 But the first chapter of the sequel is being prewritten!

For those of you that wanted to participate in cotillion, please leave your dresses in the comments again! And I'll also need prom dresses for the final chapter! Inline spaces for commenting below. [Prom is gonna be a big chapter, so I need everything ready for that in advance.]

COTILLION

PROM

QUESTIONS?

One last thing! Please drop me a comment here about your character's home life. It's for family day! (A day where all the families come visit.) Or tell me if their family won't come!

And last but not least, as you can tell from the cast we got two new characters to replace some I removed a while back, but then I had permission to get the first two characters back. The point is, if you could please do character relations for the two new ones and look at the other two to see if you would like to redo them, that would be great!

I believe that's it. Have a good one, guys!