1: "La Push."

Let me start off by saying all the twilight characters belong to Stefanie Meyer and her creative mind. This story takes place after Breaking Dawn, I hope you enjoy! And don't forget to vote, comment, and follow if you haven't already!

_

"This is some kind of joke, right?" I asked my mom who sat across from me at the kitchen table. "I know it's sudden, but I need a change of scenery." She said, reaching across the table and resting her hands on top of mine, I quickly pulled them away.

"I thought you loved the whole feel of Florida?"I questioned, "I do... But I want to be in a different environment. Don't you?" She asked, a smile creeping onto her lips. I shook my head. "But I don't want to move, I'm doing just fine here." I lied, I wasn't doing fine here. I hated it in Florida.

"Oh, Nova! Come on, you can make new friends and start a new school. It'll be perfect!" She grinned, clapping her hands together.

I rolled my eyes, make new friends? I couldn't even make any here, and the one person that came close to being a friend moved to Vermont. I was left all alone, to fend for myself in the cruel world of high school.

I watched as mom grabbed something by her feet, coming up to reveal a jar of paper scraps.

"What's that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and leaning forward on my elbows, the jar getting my full attention at this point.

"Well, I decided there can only be one way to decided where we go. You! I want you, my bright and shining Nova to shake the jar, and pick out a scrap that will contain where our next journey will take us." She grinned, sliding the jar over.

I grabbed the jar, holding it on each side with a hand. I looked up at mom, she kept her smile, obviously excited of where we'll be going.

I let out a breath, shaking the jar hard. After a few seconds, I stopped, resting a hand on the lid. "You ready for this?" I asked her. She nodded her head, leaning forward. I slowly twisted the lid, putting it on the table. I stuck my hand in, digging around for the perfect scrap.

I closed my eyes, wrapping my fingertips around one, but for some reason, I felt like this wasn't the one I wanted. I let it go, something inside me wanted to grab the one at the very bottom. I pulled it out, putting the jar on the table. I took a deep breath, unfolding the scrap.

Mom breathed in, I opened my eyes.

La Push, Washington.

I furrowed my eyebrows, La Push? Where is that? And what kind of city name is La Push?

"Nova? What does it say?" Mom asked, eager to know. "La Push." I mumbled, her face instantly lit up. She jumped up, clapping her hands.

She cried out, "Oh! Nova this is great! La Push is such a peaceful place, surrounded by nature and right next to the beach. Kind of like here, but not as warm. Not to mention Sue, I haven't seen her since I was a teenager."

I stood up, "Mom!" I cried out. "La Push? Really? What's in here?" I grabbed the jar, turning it over and letting the scraps fall all over the place. I scanned the city names in different states. Vermont, California, Ohio, New York, Montana, Wyoming.

Out of all these places, I grab La Push, the one weird town name that weirdly reminds me of sex! And who's Sue?

"Mom you know someone in La Push?" I asked her. She nodded, "Yup, I used to spend my summers there when I was a kid. You're great Grandpa, may he rest in peace, lived in a little cabin on the reservation by the woods."

"Reservation?"

"Yeah! It's a little Native American Reservation. It belongs to the Quileute tribe. You do remember you're one-fourth Native American right?"

I had completely forgotten that my mom's side had it in her.

Mom smiled, walking over and pulling me into a hug.

"This is going to be great, trust me. For the both of us."

For some strange reason, I couldn't oppose to that.