Imagine #2

Y/N sat down on the sidewalk and cried as she thought of the bad day she had had at school. She had been called names and picked on all day with nobody to talk about it to except her alcoholic mother who was very strict and unsupportive. Her mother had been kind and loving once but since the death of her father a few years ago she had become cruel and mean. "I don't understand why she blames me for something I didn't do." Y/N thought as she got up from the sidewalk and continued to walk home along the railroad tracks that lead into the woods. Without looking where she was going she walked right smack into Remington Leith.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going." She said, and he smiled as he took her hand. "That's okay, I'm tour with my band and we're performing right now, you want to come?" He asked, and she eagerly nodded as she grabbed his hand. "What happened to your cheek?" He asks, and she sighs as she shows him the slap mark. "My mom is an alcoholic and she has been since my dad and brother died." She says, and he nods as he takes her phone and enters his contact info into it. "I want you to call me when you get home, promise?" He says, before handing the phone back to her and kissing her lightly on the lips. "Promise." She says, as she smiles at him before waving goodbye and heading home.