Mouse - bronte

Your POV:
Kisses were pressed against my face as I opened my eyes. Mouse was there smirking. I rolled over. "Morning." I mumbled. "Morning." Mouse said in his strong morning voice. "You're cute." He mumbled by my ear. I blushed. We stayed in one another's arms for a few more minutes. "Right let's get up as the beach can't patrol itself for the day. We've got to go to patrol the beach." Mouse said sitting up. I stretched before we both got up and got ready for the day.

We didn't start work till 9am so we decided to walk down to bronte via the costal path. As we walked we took our time. We took some photos together and of one another. We walked hand in hand after that. Bronte wasn't as busy as bondi but it does get busy. "Morning all." Mouse said as we walked into the tower. "Morning you two." Luke smiled. I placed mine and Mouse's bag down at the back and got to work. Mouse, Luke, Chappo and I were on duty today. There was only a handful of people on this beach.

The beach went quite so I decided to have a quick surf (not on a rescue board) but a surfboard that was in the tower which belonged to Luke. It was my lunch break anyways. He let me use it for a little while. "See you in a bit." I said walking down with the board in my arms. I paddled out into the water catching some waves. After spending about 30 minutes out in the surf I headed back up to the tower. I grabbed a towel and dried my hair a bit. "How was that?" Luke asked. "Real good. Definitely cleared my mind. Thank you." I smiled. "No problem." He smiled. We all had a good chat and then got back to work. There were certain parts in the afternoon where it got busy and we had to do a rescue or two but nothing major.

Mouse and I were snuggled up to one another playing with each others hands. "You two." Chris said rolling his eyes. "Oh shut it. You're probably no better." I smirked. "True." Chris laughed. We just had a laugh for the rest of our shift.

A/n: nothing much but a small cute idea :)

Any mean, rude or unnecessary comments will be deleted as I've seen loads of them. This isn't a place to comment those things! This is a positive place. A place where people can come to when they feel down or just want to spread positivity. Just want to thank the ones who've stuck up for me and for others here who have received not so nice comments!