19

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝟹:𝟸𝟻 𝙰.𝙼.
———————————————————————
—————————-
———————————————————————
——————————

"Wake up bitch!" Alania got awoken by cold water splashing in her face

Gasping, she tried to move her hands but they were chained down.

She looked up to see a person she didn't never wanna see again.

Samantha smiled and waved at the soaked girl underneath her.

"You missed me?" Samantha walked around her with a bat.

"You knew Kelso was mine but you just had to come in and play mind tricks with him." She touched Alania's face with the bat.

"If he was really yours, why won't you call him by his real name?" Alania rolled her eyes.

Samantha clearly didn't know the man how she claimed but Samantha really didn't care.

"Are you forgetting that you're chained down and I have a bat? You're really not that smart for how people claim you to be." Samantha hit Alania in her rib making it make a crack sound.

"Sss." Alania hissed from the pain.

"This would've never happened if you just left HIM ALONE!" Samantha yelled hitting Alania in the face with the bat.

"You're pathetic and delusional. He never wanted you, you were there for comfort because he couldn't get it from me." Alania said spitting out blood.

Samantha smiled sweetly at Alania.

"BITCH!" Samantha hit Alania all over her body making Alania groan in pain.

"HE. LOVES. ME!" Samantha hit Alania repeatedly in her face.

Alania spat out blood and hung her head low.

"He'll never love you.. not after he finds out what you're doing to me."

Samantha chuckled. "He'll never find out." And with that, she sent a hit to the back of Alania's head, making Alania go unconscious.

<>

"Bro what?" Marco said standing up.