3. Pregnancy

Incidents and Mistakes are Lessons in Life.

After One Month

The Mansion was in silence as everyone was standing distressed. Elizabeth's life was miserable and devastating. Emily never made it easy for her. Every day she bought men to look at her and arrange the wedding. Emily knew she couldn't get it done cause Elizabeth was the future queen but she had to get rid of her so can Violet can take over. 

They scared Elizabeth, and Mr. Jasper always had a way to save her from those sins. She never went out until it was important. It was like she never existed. 

Elizabeth sits on the bed drying her wet face while Mr. Jasper offers her water sitting beside her on the bed. She affrighted holds herself when Mr. Jasper stands in front of her.

"Are you sure? Let's take the test and then come to conclusions." He speaks watching her when she stood up and ran into the bathroom vomiting again. She walked back into the room, seeing Jack the security guard walking with the bag in hand. Mr. Jasper takes it and gave it to Elizabeth.

"Take It! I am outside," he says walking outside. Whatever he was, he was always supportive of her. She gets up nervously and walks into the bathroom.

God, Please Let It be positive. Rodriguez will save her from all these deeds. I want it to happen for her security. He wishes in his prayer.

After a few minutes, she sits on the bed and sees the positive pregnancy kit in her hand. There were lots of feelings overwhelming inside her. She looked at herself and then at the empty wall. She could hold her feelings anymore and cried, hiding her face.

How can I be so stupid? I going to have my step-sister's fiancé's baby. Mr. Jasper walked inside and smile seeing the positive sign. He smiled and looked up, thanking God.

"You need to tell him. Or if he finds from other sources, you know what will happen." Mr. Jasper says looking at her. She looked at him in shock.

They filled the Auditorium with journalists, photographers, and channels. They were sitting on their chairs with their camera and questions ready, waiting patiently for the conference to start.

Archer takes his seat in the private room ready to watch the live telecast. Arawn fixed his watch when Arcane chuckled watching him.

"You are so nervous. You still have time to delay the conference." He says, making Arawn turn him standing facing him. He gulps in fear, watching him.

"You look handsome, brother." He says, taking another topic when Bella walks and kisses his forehead and dragged Arcane away with her.

"Arcane, He will retreat when you will have your own press conference," Bella warns, making him chuckle and speak.

"That's why I am not taking over Rodriguez's Mom. I want to have my own life," He says, holding his mother walking inside, and taking a seat beside his father.

"Sir, we are ready," Brian says and Xavier walks first outside with security outside. He walks with his chief executives and Brian takes his seat. Press Conference started.

Elizabeth walked outside the car, looking around. There was an enormous billboard with Arawn's picture. She glanced at it and then walk inside alone looking around.

"Mr. Rodriguez, what is the New Strategy of the company?" Asked the Journalist. He ignored the question and gave the pass to another media person. The press conference was over. He walked out with Arcane, Archer, and Bella, walking and talking.