Chapter seventeen: New village

" I will don't worry," said Blade " hey guys look we are here," said Blade's mom, entering her old village. When we enter the village with Blade's mom, we look around the village, it's so big then ours " wow your old village is so big," said Blade " it sure is, I still don't known why I moved out of this village, this village is so big and beautiful," said Blade's mom. " Don't worry mom you will found out, but for now can we look around the village? don't worry we will be back at 8," said Blade " okay just be careful," said Blade's mom, so me, Taylor, Grey, and Blade start walking away from his mom and start look around. Then we bump into a mean alpha " hey watch where your going, hello girls what's your names?" said the mean alpha, asking me and Taylor a question " it's none of your business, my mom told me you are mean to your pack for no reason, don't talk to our girls," said Blade. " So your guys are the new students that starts tomorrow and you are the alpha I have to fight with tomorrow?" said the mean alpha, asking Blade a question " I am you stupid wolf, can't you see the marks that me and my friend have," said Blade " two alphas going to the same school?" said the mean alpha, asking Blade and Grey a question " don't play innocent with us, you known that you want to fight with us," said Grey " ugh fine, I will tell the deals I'm going to make tomorrow when I meet you guys and I can't wait to see you girls tomorrow bye," said the mean alpha, walking away from us. " Ugh I hate that guy," said Blade " same here," said Grey " don't worry guys, we known that you two will win the fight," said Taylor " thanks Taylor," said Grey " no problem, you guys need it," said Taylor, I look at Blade and saw him getting angry. " Calm down Blade, your evil self will come out if you started to get angry," I said, I breath and out and said " your right, thank you Emily," said Blade " no problem," I said " what will happen if his evil self comes out?" said Taylor, asking me a question " you don't known, if we get angry our evil self will control our body a destroyed everybody that was mean," I said. " Remind me not to make you angry," said Taylor " Taylor, you don't get me angry, I hardly get angry, remember I was shy before," I said. "  That's true," said Taylor " let's just go where my mom is at," said Blade " okay," said Taylor, me, Blade, Taylor, and Grey start walking where his mom is at. His mom is at the fountain, so we walked towards her and she saw Blade getting a little mad " what's the matter Blade?" said Blade's mom, asking her son a question " nothing mom," said Blade " we bump into the mean alpha, that we are going to see tomorrow at school," said Taylor. " Oh that's why you are mad," said Blade's mom " you should of see what he looks like, he looks like a bad alpha, like a villain from a movie," said Blade " your just mad, because he was looking at your girl and talking to her," said Taylor. " Oh I see, let's go the hotel and get rooms," said Blade's mom " great idea," said Blade, so we walked towards a hotel and get rooms, me and Taylor got the same room with Blade's mom and Blade and Grey got the same rooms. When, me, Taylor, and Blade's mom  enter our rooms, it was so big " wow this room is so big, how much was this?" I said, asking Blade's mom a question " it cost a lot," said Blade's mom " really? wow I should by the room so you don't have to," said Taylor " it's fine Taylor, I can handle it," said Blade's mom. " Are you sure?" said Taylor, asking Blade's mom a question " yeah I will be fine," said Blade's mom " okay if you say so, so are you guys excited to go to your new schools?" said Blade's mom, asking me and Taylor a question. " I don't known," said Taylor and me " what's the matter? it's just the new school you guys are going to," said Blade's mom, asking me and Taylor a question " no, the mean alpha is going to the same school and rude to his pack plus I was very shy at my old school," I said. " Calm  down Emily, he will not hurt you at all," said Blade's mom " have you meet him, he was so mean to our alphas," I said " plus you should see what he was looking at Emily," said Taylor. " I was scared, I don't known what to say when Blade except the mean alpha challenge," I said " Blade will be fine, he is more powerful alpha in the world plus he did turned into a vampire too because of you Blade," said Blade's mom " I didn't want him to die, so I turned him into a vampire," I said. " I understand completely, thank you for saving my son's life," said Blade's mom " no problem," I said " you look sad, what's wrong Emily? you sound sad," said Blade's mom, asking me a question " I'm just scared to go to the new school tomorrow," I said. " Don't worry Emily, your boyfriend will always protect you from the mean alpha," said Taylor " Taylor is right Blade will protect his mate, which means you," said Lily " how did you known Lily?" I said, asking Taylor a question " my brother always protect me and tell me and my mom that when he founds his mate he will always protect his mate," said Lily.