FUN FACTS

So I'm so sad to say that this is the end of the book, His Broken Angel. This has been a tremendous experience and opportunity. I wrote this book when I was young and I reviewed it before deciding to publish it. I wanted something new for this book so I tried my best with it.

Normally I would tell you about myself but I'm semi normal. Is that even a thing? No? Well it is now. But anyways, back to the book.

There will be no sequel or spin off even though I wanted to do one for the twins or even Samuel but sadly I can't. There are a couple of things I want to say about the book thou and I'm gonna call them fun facts.

1) Hayden and Cole were never supposed to end up together in the end. Yep. You saw right. I originally planned to break them up making it so Cole couldn't forgive Hayden.

2) This book was supposed to be spilt in two. But I didn't see the sense in spitting the book. It's already a short book.

3) This book should have been published and completed the same day I released the last chapter of SOLD (BOOK ONE OF THE SLAVE SERIES). But I didn't get enough time to write as i started back school and work and everything.

4) The original name of this book was 'Just Him'. It was changed to Secrets and Him and then to His Broken Angel.

5) This book is my first gay book that I am writing.

So that's all for the fun facts. I was going to include bonus chapters in this book but I am rethinking that idea. I still might.

This book has yet to be edited and once it is, you guys will know. I tried my best to edit it on my own, grammatically that is, but even I miss somethings.

So! Check out my other book called SOLD (BOOK ONE OF THE SLAVE SERIES)

Synopsis below👇🏽👇🏽

I thought I could have been normal

I thought I could have been normal. I wanted to believe I could have a normal life. But I don't know what normal is. I was raised as the child of the master of a whore house and a victim. Sold off at 18 to my highest bidder.

He was the one I wanted to hate. He bought me. I was grateful. But why was he there in the first place? Why did he buy me? I thought I could have a normal life. But then again, what do you define as normal?

****
"The world is a scary place. Just ask the mind of an author."

Attracted by pure lust, The King bids on #9-6-8 or as he would call her, Sunflower. Simply deal. Simply feelings. So where did things start getting complicated?

Meet #9-6-8 and The King

******

Extreme mature content so please read at your own risk!!

Start Date: April 18,2020
End Date: September 23, 2020

So that's it guys. My next book will be CAPTURED (BOOK TWO OF THE SLAVE SERIES) and On His Knees (ManxMan)(BDSM).

I'm still in the process of doing the ideas and so forth but that's just to let you know what I have planned. Until next time my loves👋🏽

Love,
MsComplex💋